Print 

Author Topic: A Wookie and imposter BFM_jane  (Read 4481 times)

Offline a wookie

• Newbie Poster
Re: A Wookie and imposter BFM_jane
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 05:10:33 PM »
XD

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 06:13:42 PM »
As I explained to you in a server today wookie..it is not really a laughing matter.

For the record, you raced very well with me today.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Han Solo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 10:24:15 PM »
Hello, This is Han Solo
I am  very good friend of A Wookie
i think he was bad to always break the ruels and spam the work "ALLAH"
but he has been treated unfairly with the bfm servers latly
he has been banned without warnings and without doing anything wrong
if i see these actions happen again i will report them comfirmly and take pictures of the things happening
Thank You

Han Solo

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 11:12:20 PM »
I respect the two previous posts about A Wookie.

Just a few things I would like to point out:
Because I'm not a BFM, I have had the pleasure of racing with and against him without inhibitions sometimes.  Like I said, Wookie is calming down and racing a lot more often than before.  It may be the aura of authority surrounding BFM admins, but when A Wookie races, he can be a formidable opponent.
From what I have gathered playing with him, a wookie is just trying to have fun, but also be funny.  His fun sometimes doesn't let others have fun though.  It may be fun to ram your teammates and watch them fly, but it can really hurt the team when they want to race as well.
The rules in the servers are not necessarily to control the guests and rule-breakers, but rather to ensure that all guests are able to have fun.  When one person is having fun and the others aren't, it creates these bad images towards that player.
I will admit, though, I do not have a good view of Wookie either.  But given some more time, I think that he can change his racing style so that the other guests can have fun too.  Posting the rules may help, but I'm too lazy right now to add the hyperlink. :P

I don't think I've ever used the word "fun" this many times in an essay.  But its hard to use other words and keep your point the same all the way through.

Give Wookie some more time.  It took me a while to get used to the rules, and I still am breaking a few of them  :-X
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 11:18:39 PM by Goalie »
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline a wookie

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 11:33:39 PM »
im trying to calm down its hard because i used to play a game called soldat. in soldat you could teamkill and do anything so im really used to no rules. its tough adapting but im getting there. when i actually want to race im always in the top 5.

Offline Han Solo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 11:41:36 PM »
Hi I just wanted to say that i was VERY VERY VERY DISSAPIONTED IN BFM server 5 at about 12:40am on april 7th/08 my friend damien (d4ml3n) was banned whitout any warning AGAIN
i am starting to see this more and more often latly
i have ALOT of friends who play on the Bfm servers
i swear if i find out which BFMs keep doing this i will report them
and alot of people will stop playing if this continues
thank yow

Print