Print 

Author Topic: Problem poster  (Read 1229 times)

Offline ¤ßå®ß¡€

• Junior Poster
  • Barbie Dolls arent supposed to behave the way I do
Problem poster
« on: February 09, 2008, 12:43:37 AM »
To whom it may concern:

I have had an issue with a post on your forums in a thread entitled "problem players." A one -JR-Alberto has posted an untrue post concerning myself and I would like for it to be removed. The post reads as:

"Had some problem with this "girl", actually I saw her hog camping (sitting in the back expecting someone, even far away, to driver her, everytime someone had to complain about someone, she had to complain back like "mind your business", and used a rude language too. Posting here cause the name isnt new to me, I feel she will be back, or maybe she's even a forum member."

Once hearing of this from a friend, I joined this forum to post to see if it can be fixed. First issue is his "suggestion" that I am not a girl, quite rude. In the game, it had been asked upon my joining if I were a girl after all, I confirmed, but was harrassed by Alberto suggesting that I was not. He was warned by a possible recruit from your clan (although I do not remember his name, only his text saying for them to not be rude). This game had been my first on your servers, and for the race version as well. My clan is a ctf clan, and so I was unfamiluar with detailed rules that were not common knowlegde (such as no tk'ing). His hog camping statement can be said, however it was on one instance and as I previously said, that rule was one not known to myself before hand. The BFM member at the time explained and so I did not shoot without a driver again. His statement on "everytime someone had to complain about someone" and mine back was concerning rude players in the server repeatedly inquirering if I was a girl or not, which gets quite aggrivating. The "mind your own buisness" is again me getting infuriated on people constantly typing things to me concerning my sex. This kept up because warning someone to not be rude to other players was obviously not having much affect on them. I did not and do not use rude language, and I do not appreciate his post saying things as he did. I am a repected player elsewhere, yet this post suggests otherwise.

My point being, I would like for this false post to please be removed for it is damaging to my name and credibility.

Thank you

McK Barbie
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 02:02:31 AM by [Mck] Barbie »

*~Think of me as the Barbie you can't play with~*

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
Re: Problem poster
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 02:19:49 AM »
McK Barbie I have sent you an email. Please respond so we can get this whole thing sorted out.

Print