Print 

Author Topic: MsShapen  (Read 5036 times)

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
Re: MsShapen
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 07:36:58 AM »
Shapen we dont allow guest to harass anyone. Matter of fact you are good proof of that. It really takes a lot to get kicked for being disrespectful to other guest. I see that very thing happened to you. You must understand we cant just start kicking people because a guest said they did something. What if you were playing by the rules and a guest and his friend both said Shapen is hog camping and using profanity in team chat. Well since its two guest complaining we should believe them then right? No. This happens way to much. To be fair to each guest we have to see the infraction. Our goal is to be fair to all  guest. I really hate to see people being rude to others. Now I do understand about getting frustrated when people are breaking the rules and a BFM hasnt seen it yet. Just continue to let the BFM admin know. We will get the person if they keep it up. If they dont then the server is back to normal and we all can race. It sounds like you do care about following the rules and just truly want others to follow the rules. Just learn to check your temper and allow us to take care of any problem that you see or we might see. We do listen to our guest when playing with them. So we will be looking out and watching a person if a guest says they were breaking a rule. So please understand we are trying hard to help you get to race in a server where everyone is following the rules. We try to do this while we are also trying to relax and have fun. Its gets very frustrating for us too. But you wont see a BFM being rude to a guest. You just please keep racing and following the rules. We will then take more notice when you say someone is breaking the rules. But again we actually have to witness the infraction in order to do something about it. I hope you now understand.

Offline Rawkus

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »
I have played with msShapen before and he has been very good but i have noticed that he/she is very rude. He/she will right out tell u to drive better or just be down right rude to you. dont ever jump out of his hog if ur gunning cause he will start callin u out and sayin ur a bad teammate for leaving. He will also go out of his way or away from a nav point to go after the other teams players if ur his gunner and u dont shoot them and kill them. I hope he/she will stop being rude to other guests and teammates and learn to just race!
When you seek peace, expect war.

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 09:04:46 PM »
I haven't seen MsShapen break the rules.  But he/she was constantly telling others what to do.  With him/her, it generally is my way or the highway.  He/she needs to learn that not everyone is perfect, nor will everybody do what you say just because you say it.
I know he/she is only asking for little things, like "please drive me" and "get in," but the tone that MsShapen is using is very angry and does get annoying after a while.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline snowkiller

• Posts Too Much
  • The best team ever!
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 09:14:36 PM »
I haven't seen MsShapen break the rules.  But he/she was constantly telling others what to do.  With him/her, it generally is my way or the highway.  He/she needs to learn that not everyone is perfect, nor will everybody do what you say just because you say it.
I know he/she is only asking for little things, like "please drive me" and "get in," but the tone that MsShapen is using is very angry and does get annoying after a while.

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 07:30:44 AM »
edit
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 10:23:38 AM by BFM_Octane »

Print