Print 

Author Topic: Name Change?  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Ferrari

• Newbie Poster
Name Change?
« on: February 22, 2008, 01:05:07 PM »
I was thinking about changing my name to "ferrari" on the halo game screen and i was wonderingif i would have to start over the 2 month process or if i can continue wth my 3rd month but under a different name. Any risks and any advice?

thnx a bunch plixity for the first sig the second and the third one i made thnx a buch skedog for the 4th one

BFM_Warlord

Re: Name Change?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 01:41:12 PM »
Its ok we will watch you under either name just make a announcement if you change it  in  the General section of the forum .Your name  should be changed in the forum as well under your profile.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 10:06:12 PM by BFM_Warlord »

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
Re: Name Change?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 07:02:42 AM »
putting " marks around your name really doesnt affect you in any way. But I dont advise anyone to make a totally new name when asking to be recruited. Again your change doesnt actaully change what name we will see. But if you were to change your name to say Mike it could really make you go backwards in this process. We have many people asking to be recruited. We are human. When we see the same name racing over and over in our servers you get noticed. When you do a total name change it is very likely you could be seen as a new guest and they wont consider you to have been around long yet. This is really what happens. Not intended to happen but it does. The name change you suggested is totally fine. Anyone else reading this thread I totally advise you not to make a drastic change in your name. If you do it more than likely will set you back.

Print