Print 

Author Topic: Driving versus Gunning  (Read 10926 times)

Offline Ápollo

• Junior Poster
  • I used to be Ápollo
Re: Driving versus Gunning
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2008, 03:41:07 AM »
Driving is good fun, and you know where you are going.
But who could resist rockets... with BIG BOOMS ;D ... thats always fun

Thanks BFM_Spidey for this Great Sig !!!

Offline BFM_Nemesis

• BFM Admin
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2008, 04:13:27 AM »
ummmm..ur..... my own two feet?

In an aussie server thats what i use my pistol for.... Empty a clip on the gunner, driver, or passenger..... I love seeing the WOW of the opponents  :cool_old:  :clint:

Offline BFM_LËÕ

• Sergeant
  • Brohoof
    • My Sigs
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2008, 04:57:45 AM »
IM A DRIVER ;D  (because my gunning sucks)  :P

What really grinds my gears... are the people that look at you, jump in the gunner spot and wait for you.  Personally, I just find that horribly rude... Even worse, are the people that drive up to pick you up, get out of the hog and get in the gun.... forcing you to drive -.-

i know i shudent but when ppl do this to me i drive a lone i feel its rude and if you want to gun and your the driver u should ask not just get out and demand some 1 els drives u
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 05:02:27 AM by bfm_ÑooÐrgn »
There is no Them. There are only facets of Us.

Offline Bonessi

• Newbie Poster
  • That's me in real life...
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2008, 11:47:59 AM »
DRIVING IS THE BEST!

but normally the gunners of good drivers end up coming out on top of the crowd...
Get Racing!

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2008, 12:34:09 PM »
driving
bc im much better at that than shooting .. i do pretty good with both hog turrets

Offline CptnPlanet

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2008, 10:07:38 PM »
for me it all depends on the map most its rokcet hog for dth island its chain for timberland its driving b/c im one of the fastest there is on that map i own it

Offline Vincitore

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2008, 07:04:36 AM »
I prefer gunning because its easier to admin that way. But if I dont have to admin I prefer driving.

Although I am Forced to drive 80% of the time because everyone is jumping in the gunnerseat..

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2008, 08:08:03 AM »
IM A DRIVER ;D  (because my gunning sucks)  :P

What really grinds my gears... are the people that look at you, jump in the gunner spot and wait for you.  Personally, I just find that horribly rude... Even worse, are the people that drive up to pick you up, get out of the hog and get in the gun.... forcing you to drive -.-

i know i shudent but when ppl do this to me i drive a lone i feel its rude and if you want to gun and your the driver u should ask not just get out and demand some 1 els drives u

when I see that, I honest;y get in a different hog, or start walking away (usually they'll get back out and drive to me, and let me gun instaed than)

I hate the start of maps, when EVERYONE gets into gunner seats first....very rarely I get to gun...and sometimes it's frustrating after about 5 maps of straight driving.... :angry:

Offline HogZlla

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2008, 11:03:42 AM »
Driving seems the most challenging. Although, there's nothing like blasting someone with your rocket hoggie...especially while they're in the air  :haw:

Offline theshadowmoose

• Newbie Poster
  • A typical Warthog drive for me^.^
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2008, 11:59:03 AM »

...I've seen some people who are amazing gunners and downright AWFUL drivers...

Heh heh, I'm one of those AWFUL drivers you talk about...Except on death island... However, I pride myself at being an awesome gunner on either hog. (wether anyone else thinks that, i dont know) :zoot:

Offline l4nc3r

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2008, 01:17:14 PM »
i feel u there pynk, but usually when that happens i run to the driver and speed off  ;D

Thnx to spidey and Luupää for the sigz

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
  • check out mista benny!!!
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2008, 09:49:52 AM »
well i TOTALLY prefer gunning strictly in a chain hog but if i do have to gun in a rocket hog i will.  i am a pretty good driver but when you have a full hog then you get pressure to not tip over and make people mad or your team lose lol.  but if i have to drive i do.  but really i LOVE the passenger seat because i can sit back, relax, and watch the action right from the passenger seat.  i never fire, or throw nades from the seat unless i am guatanteed to hit the target. 
if you ask me to slow down when racing, then you are out of luck buddy. I AM AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER!!! 
the fastest way to a point is a straight line, no matter the danger, i like to take chances, I AM A RISKY DRIVER!!!

Ok, let's get right to it.  DO NOT HIT YOUR COMPUTER AS CARL DOES

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2008, 07:29:54 AM »
It's a map thing for me.

Driving: Gephy, Death Island, Infinity, Timberland, Sidewinder
Gunning (either gun works for me): Blood Gulch, Danger Canyon, Ice Fields

But I will go into any seat available, most of the time I automatically go for the driver seat, whether there are people around or not. but it doesnt matter what seat I'm in, because for some really odd reason, it doesn't matter what seat I'm in, where the rocket hits, where the nade gets stuck, where the chain gun is shooting...I'm ALWAYS the FIRST one to DIE  :bang:

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Print