Print 

Author Topic: Clarification on Hijacking  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
Clarification on Hijacking
« on: March 06, 2008, 09:00:44 PM »
Something got me thinking:  So i start hijacking a hog.  I kill all its occupants, then someone comes along and kills me before I can make my getaway.  Do I still have to take that hog, or if there are more in the area that I respawned in, can I take those?
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline ºReFº

• Senior Poster
Re: Clarification on Hijacking
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 09:29:25 PM »
Goalie,

Good question. If I understand you correctly, you killed a full hog when under danger at a base and got killed in the process, re-spawned at the same base and are now wondering whether or not you are required to take the hog that you had killed before you died. I know Booyah usually answers these questions and I'm sure he will give his thoughts on it a little later. If I have understood your situation correctly, when you respawn you are not required to get in the specific hog you had killed prior to dying, simply get in the chain or rocket hog closest to you and get out of the base or possibly load up with a teammate. You are NOT required to take the hog you had killed prior to dying. If that was required then people would be walking to hogs instead of getting into a hog closer and racing to there next nav which would cause more problems.

Hope I cleared it up, If you have any questions about my explanation feel free to PM me. As I said, I'm sure booyah will post his thoughts on this situation in a little while.

Thanks,
ReF

Print