Print 

Author Topic: Volley's Out..  (Read 7839 times)

Offline Volley

• Posts Too Much
  • You Just Got Served...
Volley's Out..
« on: March 12, 2008, 07:20:38 PM »
I don’t know that any of you noticed, but my internet was down for miserable week. During that week, my life changed drastically.

Well…almost my 3rd anniversary here at BFM?
I remember being 13 when I found BFM. I swear my mind was still a 5-year-old kid at the time. As I had adjusted to this environment, I not only met awesome people, but also, I was part of a huge family where brothers and sisters were always there for one another. Spending the beginning of my “adolescence” as you elderly people call it, really set the foundations of what I look forward to in life. Every single person contributed to that in every aspect. I could not have gotten this far in life without you guys. Knowing me, I would say something to just about everyone in this clan. But for starters…

Honey- literally the sweetest gal in the clan. If there was one girl I felt closest to, it was you. I hope you never change your hair color :P, but I still think it should match your sig.

Amd, Roddy, Max, Blazn – I loved going undercover with you guys. We had a blast scrimming, or at least I did. I know I never measured up nor will I ever measure up to your gunning, but you have to admit, I wasn’t too shabby in the drivers seat dodging nades.

Hazy and Itsky – You guys cracked me up so much. I had the best time I have ever had on your team Itsky, even for the short period of time. Hazy, hopefully the endless nights of CE will never end for you and me.

Fuzion – OMG, all I can say is <3’s and more <3s. You have contributed so much to this clan, and I can see your dedication. I wish you luck for all your hard work and effort.

Booyah – You must be the most optimistic guy I’ve ever met. Man, one day, you just wait. I shall see you in San Antonio, trying to swim up stream at the Riverwalk. hehe

Kikn- I can’t believe it’s possible to work so many hours, have a life, and be an officer in BFM. Thanks for your lack of sleep that contributed to the stats page. I’m sure every BFM that played in the Captain’s scrim appreciated what you started.

Wic and Slayton– I’m ever so sorry for your losses. I hope you get through them and continue to be an inspiration and …. a hysterical friend when we need you. :D

Nrvend- You were like a second dad to me. Your encouraging words helped me so much through a time where I didn’t realize that I needed you guys most. Thanks for that.

To all me toontown buddies – Crystal, thanks so much for your generosity in giving me those passes. I had a blast remember the memories. Koehler, Juice, and everyone else, I hope you guys beat all the bosses one day.

Of course, I couldn’t forget Taipan – my favorite Aussie (sorry Exodus, Hydra, Nemi, Jimmy, Kozmo, Thud, Bunyip, Contact!) You know you guys want to hear those South African jokes again. I know you enjoyed them, don’t lie. “It’s just some thunder..” Awesome times…:P

Spartan- Sorry I couldn’t participate in your CKOS scrim. I hope you guys have fun.

Hlao, Igor, Luppaa Ben – the odd “Youro-Peans”, may the tea and jam last forever. Hlao, you are and will be an awesome LT. Ben…you better cut your hair one day. :P

Dstroyr – You’re going to have to find a new hero. I know you are a great role-model for many people out there.

‘Medic – Congrats on Sgt, you really deserve it. I loved “talking medicine” with you, the few times we chatted.

JANE – you are a hoot! There are few people like you who can bring laughter to our lives in such a clean way. <3s

And finally Elvis- I don’t have much to say but thanks. You were full-time coach that everyone could admire. I’m glad I could look up to someone whose values all can appreciate, especially my parents, though they may not know.

I shall save the best for last…and to everyone else I did not mention, I bet most of you are glad that this post will not take up another hour of reading. I’m sorry I did not get to know all of you, especially the new recruits. Wish you guys well and have a blast being BFM members.

I loved being a 1st Lieutenant and appreciate the trust that all the officers put in me. Thanks for the opportunities guys.

I have one request, whether or not it will be honored, but I realize with my leave, there 1st LT spot will be empty. :O My only request it that it only be open to officer girls. For such a special position should only be open to the special few in the halo community. It I got that right, Hlao would be the perfect choice as I don’t want Honey demoted and since Maryk8 is technically a captain, at least in my eyes... :P
Again, ‘tis only a request…

I shall still race with y’all from time to time in the servers.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 02:45:23 PM by Volley »

~Former 1st Lieutenant - 2008

Offline T@rg3t

• Posts Too Much
  • Ex BFM_T@rg3t
Re: Volley's Out..
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 07:22:10 PM »
Another sad day in BFM  :'( . Best of luck in whatever you do Volley.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Offline 'Medic

• Posts Too Much
  • High Speed, Low Drag.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 07:23:31 PM »
Wow, Volley!!!

Thank you so much for all your efforts and work!!!

Seems like only yesterday you were giving me my recruit test! *snif!*

Be well and visit often.

Best of luck in ALL your endavors. You're a class-act.

-'Medic
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:28:40 PM by BFM_'Medic »

-signature courtesy of Atroxide & h@ngm@n

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try!"
--Master Yoda

Offline ÂmĐ

• Junior Poster
  • Stacked ^
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »
Ouch

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 07:25:45 PM »
Aw Volley :'( Good Luck,always a pleasure to play with you,and fun times on Capt. Scrims.Don't be a Stranger. :)

-Fuzion.

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

Offline JôkÖr

• Regular Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 07:39:38 PM »
Bye volley  :'(

Offline Noodles

• Senior Poster
  • (:
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 07:40:25 PM »
Aww Volley, you were AWESOME! Im gonna miss you lots. You were the first to ever greet me on vent.  :), PLease stop by and share that British accent once again with everyone! lol for that short period of time that you had that accent was great!  :hug:  Thanks for making a difference in my BFM life.

Stop by!

BFM_Noodles

Offline Mr Ninja

• Posts Too Much
  • RIP Bud
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 07:41:05 PM »
Vollé D: oh man sad to see you go just when I got back too..
was hoping I could show you how to use a sniper riffle again...
hope you stick around to come play every now and again
good luck Volley tough choice I know and you did do alot for the clan
enjoy life Volley, and believe me you have a whole life time to do what you want and we were just a small part on that road that your walking but I'm glad you decided to walk on this road  :)

Bye Volley! <3

:ninja:

A Big thanks to McSkittles for the Ninja sig

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 07:42:09 PM »
Figured you planned on leaving... Have fun Volley.
Thank you Kŕkŕ§hě!

Offline AR~Archon

• Senior Poster
  • No surrender, no retreat
    • MacFire (Xfire for Mac)
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 07:42:56 PM »
See ya Volley.  :-\
The minstrel boy to the war has gone...
Understanding is a three edged sword.  Your side, their side, and the truth.
Who are you?  What do you want?  Why are you here?  Where are you going?

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 07:53:44 PM »
Really gonna miss ya Volley. The few times we got to see each other on vent after I came back were great.
52.87   60.07   46.40   72.73   68.23   55.10   98.27   84.73

Offline BFM_Rčápër

• BFM Admin
  • BFM_Weapa owns you!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »
aww man i'll talk to you on the phone :P

Got halo: 01/04/2006
Accessed forums: 02/12/2006
Vent: 03/05/2006
Little Tags: 06/24/2006
Big Tags: 10/05/2006
Left BFM: 03/12/2008
ReRecruitment: I think around 09/06/2009
Vent: 10/14/2009
ReRecruited for little tags: 01/05/2010
ReBig tags: 05/09/2010

Offline Cr@zy

• Senior Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 08:06:32 PM »
ahh we will me you volley

Thanks H@ngm@n Soooo much for the Awesome sig!

Offline JuiceBox!

• Senior Poster
  • The personal text I wanted to put here was too lon
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 08:11:06 PM »
Nooo. Volley, it has always been fun playing with you no matter how much you pushed me around and teased me. Playing Toontown has never been the same since you stopped playing so often.  It's been a great time, and I know things do change, and people move on. Hopefully this is for the best though. See you around, possibly pop on your TT account somday? See ya :) :'(

Offline Crystal

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »
NOT MY VOLLEY!!!!!!  Im gonna Miss You!!!!  Keep in Touch and I have defeated EACH boss AT LEAST ONCE even though Juice has already far surpassed me!  Hopefully you can hop on TT every once and a while for a little fish bingo!!  Take Care Hun!

PS JJ says Volley's Gone??!!??  Im Gonna Miss Her, I will never see her again!!  Poor Kid he will be ok!

Print