Print 

Author Topic: Happy & Thankful ...  (Read 1655 times)

Offline PinT!

• Newbie Poster
Happy & Thankful ...
« on: August 07, 2007, 12:37:09 AM »
Spoke to BFM_Max ... Questions answered, problem solved. BFM servers #6 & #7 are fake ... Thank goodness!!

Had an awful experience tonight w/ a number of people playing under false BFM tags/names in one of the fake BFM servers. They were verbally harassing obviously younger players w/ foul & vulgar language (i.e. asking about li***ng p****es, virginity, etc; names such as BFM_Hu****, etc.). I was completely shocked & appalled, not quite believing it was a BFM server (my hunches were thankfully right!).

Just want to tell you guys how much I appreciate your servers & how you keep them. I didn't get all your rules @ first, but I do more & more every time I play Halo. I know you hear a lot of complaining & sometimes it's nice to hear an appreciative word or two. So ...

THANK YOU!! :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 01:03:54 AM by PinT! »

BFM_Nrvend

Re: Happy & Thankful ...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 04:27:54 AM »
Pint, just know this...that behavior will absolutely never happen in our servers. The people who hosts those servers love to brag themselves up as free spirited. But the servers and their actions do nothing more than prove how mature they really are. But most people in the community already know that.  Besides that,  they need to put our names on their servers to actually get people to race in them.

Print