Print 

Author Topic: IDEA!!!!!  (Read 1086 times)

Offline sneacky

• Newbie Poster
IDEA!!!!!
« on: April 13, 2008, 01:44:11 AM »
How about you guys make one of the servers for people ages 18+ and put a password on it?? The only difference will be that the rule about offenseive language, and the rule about crouching over bodies, aren't enforced. That way, for some of those people that think like taht can play there instead of on the same server as the minors.

BFM_Nrvend

Re: IDEA!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 05:33:56 AM »
Why don't you...................we don't want to waste our money to provide a server for those types of activity. Neither one makes any sence to me. People who have to stop their game to type an explative, are in no way mature and have plenty of other places to go already to race with  people of the same mentality. As far as crouching, depending on ones thought process, is either extremely vulgar or a very poor display of sportsmanship. again there are many places out there to race on that have all kinds of people with that mentality racing in them all ready. Funny thing though , most people don't find it very much fun to race with those people......hmmmmmmmmmmmm,  gee,  wonder why?

Offline sneacky

• Newbie Poster
Re: IDEA!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 05:43:56 AM »
I dunno... buty answer me this then... If you were able to respond so quickly to this, then how come you haven't responded to my second request to be unbanned??

I'm sorry if I'm being a [fill in the blank]. Like i told to BFM_WIC in a pm, I've just been getting a little frustrated with some of the people that have been playing on your servers.

Print