Print 

Author Topic: Defending your teammates  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Snake 3-1-3

• Senior Poster
  • Snake 3-1-3
Defending your teammates
« on: April 25, 2008, 09:44:52 PM »

Ive got a question for you.... imagine that you are driving a hog, then you see a couple of teammates fighting against a lot of enemies

is considered chase kill if i help them by ramming all the enemies and kill them to help my teammates or not??  :pleahelp:

please answer me as soon as you can. Cya

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Defending your teammates
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 07:58:56 AM »
It would depend on the specifics of each situation.  On our web site you can read RULE 8.1 which says:

8.1. Don't veer out of your path (which, as covered elsewhere, should be to your next flag) to run over an opponent. This is called chase killing.

The way you described the situation sounds very much like chasing kills.  In some circumstances though, where the terrain of the map does not allow for much manuverability and/or when an enemy is standing right in the way of your next nav then you cannot be blamed form continuing on straight and killing them.  It becomes chasing when you go out of your way for no other reason than to kill an enemy.  You should always be moving directly to your next nav...your team mates are capable of defending themselvs.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline Snake 3-1-3

• Senior Poster
  • Snake 3-1-3
Re: Defending your teammates
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 08:07:04 PM »
ok thank you for the info

Print