Print 

Author Topic: Your top favorite bands?  (Read 6552 times)

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
Re: Your top favorite bands?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 08:19:29 AM »
Wow!  this thread got a lot more hits than I expected!

Other bands/artists I listen to and kind of like are:

The Beatles
Tom Waits
Crush40
My dad :P
Nirvana
Ryan Adams
Sleater Kinney

Among others whose names I can't think of right now :P

Sonic
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline Fralalala

• Regular Poster
  • This One Time I Was BFM_British...
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »
Euughh top 3 is actually impossible for me.

Enter Shikari.
Reuben
Beastie Boys.
Biffy Clyro.
Sunny Day Real Estate
Sublime.
Thrice
NOFX.

Omg there's like 4390823902 more but i thought i'd keep the list short. ;D

Offline l4nc3r

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 11:57:20 AM »
umm.. same like pynk.. and i put it on random so i never know...
but seriously

1. Slipknot
2. SOAD
3. LP

Thnx to spidey and Luupää for the sigz

Offline Snake 3-1-3

• Senior Poster
  • Snake 3-1-3
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 04:28:33 PM »
Metallica

Bullet for my valentine

The doors 

50 Cent

Trivium

Alice in chains

Breaking Benjamin

Nirvana

Guns and Roses

Disturbed

Avenged Sevenfold

Korn

System of a Down;

i think they are all!!!   

lol!!!!!

:siderofl:

Offline BFM_Mukkie

• BFM Admin
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 05:57:59 PM »
Where to start........

A7X
Breaking Benjamin
Flyleaf
As I Lay Dying
Rise Against
Rage Against The Machines
Nirvana
Metallica

Thanks Miggy Poo :)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »
well...I do like the eagles, but I'll stick to my original claim of liking songs more than artists  :clint:

Offline Plixity

• Posts Too Much
  • I'm in your base, killing your mans.
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 07:22:05 PM »
The Killers
Modest Mouse
Flogging Molly
Cake
The Beatles
Younger Brother
Crystal Method
Weird Al
Disturbed
The Killers
The Killers
The Killers...

Did I mention the Killers?

Offline BFM_saes

• BFM Admin
  • oops....
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 09:39:42 PM »
Iron Maiden
System of a Down
Rammstein
Disturbed
A.D.D.

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »
Linkin Park
System of A Down
Freeze
KJU
Huran

Offline zetlandpeat / {HM}Zet

• Regular Poster
  • The Vikings are Coming - Up Helly Aa
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 10:37:40 PM »
ha mine r as follows (not all though)

Frank Zappa
Iron Maiden (bin going to gigs since 1982)
Led Zep
Rush
Steve Harley
Jonny Cash (RIP)
John Lee Hooker
Cab Calloway
Sex Pistols
Drop Tha Box (a shetland group)
Hom Brew (another Shetland Group)
Ozric Tenticals

Just to name but a few, I sometimes have Deep Purple or Meatloaf on while racing.

A Thought, how about a Halo Musical, we already do Halo on Ice LOL

Regards
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

TALL SHIPS RACE COMES BACK TO SHETLAND

I would like to be a glowworm, a glowworms never glum, it`s hard to be downhearted when the sun shines out your bum.

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2008, 01:56:58 AM »
Queen
Weird Al Yankovic (Next president pl0x)
Meatloaf (Woot! Aussie band)

Also some particular songs I like but don't like the rest by that artist...

ie.

Working Class Man by Jimmy Barnes.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Ápollo

• Junior Poster
  • I used to be Ápollo
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2008, 02:02:21 AM »
Meatloaf (Woot! Aussie band)

:yesyes: Aussie Band

Thanks BFM_Spidey for this Great Sig !!!

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 09:00:36 AM »
Yeh, other bands I like (I listen to a lot through my dad and just don't remember the names :P)

Spoon
Death Cab for Cutie
Spike Jones
Bob Dylan
Citizen Cope
They might be giants
John Lennon (separate from beatles...)
Violent Femmes
Steve Earl

« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 02:11:53 PM by BFM_Sonic »
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline 'Medic

• Posts Too Much
  • High Speed, Low Drag.
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2008, 09:47:00 AM »
'Medic's top 5 Groups (today):

The Dave Brubek Quartet
The Fun Luvin' Criminals
Led Zepplin
Tom Waits
The Cat Empire (yay Aussies!!)

Medic's Top 5 Albums (today):

John Coltraine, Blue Train
The Beastie Boys, The In Sound From Way Out
Tom Waits, Rain Dogs
Steely Dan, Aja
The Pixies, Surfer Rosa

..albums and artists subject to change without notice. See store for details....

-signature courtesy of Atroxide & h@ngm@n

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try!"
--Master Yoda

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2008, 12:43:15 PM »
Sanatana
Pink Floyd
The Doors
Cream