Print 

Author Topic: If were are signed up to be recruited  (Read 948 times)

Offline alpha2904

• Newbie Poster
  • ÀLþHÀ WILL LEAVE YOU IN THE DUST NO PROBLEM!
If were are signed up to be recruited
« on: May 07, 2008, 03:23:19 PM »
if we mess up such as like accidently break a rule ( i broke the camping one i was tring to jack a hog didnt know thats wat they ment by campong now i do though )  does this jepordize out recruitment or do we have a 3strikes ur out system kinda thing ?

Offline Đstroyr

• Senior Poster
  • Ðeath before Ðishonor !
Re: If were are signed up to be recruited
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 11:08:01 AM »
NO

We are all human and make mistakes. Our rules are to guide a player to be a better Halo racer. Not to humiliate and finally ban someone from our servers. When I first applied for recruitment I entered a server and immediately grabbed a sniper rifle(BIG no no) and started shooting. I was corrected by a clan member and directed to read the clans detailed rules. I did just that and understood what BFM was all about. We are all about racing and if you keep that in mind you shouldn't have any problems. I do recommend you visit the ws at http://www.bfmracing.net to read over our rules a few times.

Good luck in your recruitment.

Ð

^^^ SIG made by his awesomeness BFM_Slayton ^^^

BFM_Warlord

Re: If were are signed up to be recruited
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 01:22:51 PM »
If the 3 strike rule applied then were would that leave Dystroyr  :siderofl:   Good thing for most of us it doesn't .Everyone makes mistakes .We just have to learn from them.Good Luck and Have fun!

Print