Print 

Author Topic: CB{Marine  (Read 1292 times)

Offline snowkiller

• Posts Too Much
  • The best team ever!
CB{Marine
« on: July 15, 2008, 08:54:44 PM »
has been doing a lot a swaring. i dont know if he did anything else im not really paying much attention.

Offline Chartreuse

• Junior Poster
Re: CB{Marine
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 12:11:50 AM »
Yes, knows all the bad words and doesn't mind typing them. (Not very good at spelling them, though.) Screens available.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 12:19:18 AM by Chartreuse »

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 04:30:19 PM »
This one is almost out of servers to play on because of his behavior.   Banned on several servers.  Thanks for the heads up.  See ya on the tracks!!

^^Thanks Warlord for the great sig!

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 04:50:34 PM »
meh... he was accusing me of hog camping.... without a hog.  :P this was after I had pistoled him down from elevation where he was nading.  ::) not a pleasant guy to be with, to be sure.

Offline Manticore

• Junior Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 06:32:53 PM »
Hes a bad cookie. Stale and moldy...hes a hard one with no admin and then he shapes up when an admin comes in. Deffinately one to be monitored undercover.

Thank you Miserabilis!                                       Thanks a bunch Slayton!

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 10:40:56 AM »
Raced last week with him. Basically role-played some just the same as the average trouble, doing and saying things he knew would annoy others around here with. I gave him some Octane and he left. The sever ran smoother... Bdum Tsh!

Print