Print 

Author Topic: A Chav / Chav  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Vincitore

• Posts Too Much
Re: A Chav / Chav
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 07:59:14 AM »
I raced with.. uhh tried racing with a chav today. He is a HUGE problem.

I was playing with him on the AR (Uk) server. He was just spamming the chat with extreme profanity. He was team-/spamnading at everything! He eventually got 1 lap and like 16 kills.
Eventually he got banned from the servers, he is banned from all AR servers I think.

I got loads of screens of this all.

If you play with him, be warned!

Offline OÐî ñ

• Junior Poster
  • this is U
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 11:46:02 AM »
It seems this person team nades so if I may make a suggestion; If you use a frag grenade and kill your self soon after someone nades/shoots u, that person will betray u. After 5 betrays, that person will become "auto-banned". just a thing i picked up in Snipers Dream Team Mod. hope this helps. and I too have played with him and constantly asked him to stop. got him so annoyed that he left....  :cop:

"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Thx for the sig Ds Black!

Offline OÐî ñ

• Junior Poster
  • this is U
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 12:38:03 PM »
sorry 4 double post but doesnt go along with last post. Played with him today and I got tired of another player and started to SJ then saw A chav nading his teamm8. was also warned a few times. vid is on my xfire- http://www.xfire.com/video/57b9/

"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Thx for the sig Ds Black!

Offline AR~H@ngm@n

• Posts Too Much
  • ~Got rope? No worries, I brought enough for you~
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 08:32:50 AM »
I raced with.. uhh tried racing with a chav today. He is a HUGE problem.

I was playing with him on the AR (Uk) server. He was just spamming the chat with extreme profanity. He was team-/spamnading at everything! He eventually got 1 lap and like 16 kills.
Eventually he got banned from the servers, he is banned from all AR servers I think.

I got loads of screens of this all.

If you play with him, be warned!

Correct, Vinci.  a chav has been banned on all of the AR servers for language, including sexual and various other language infractions. 

Officers:  If you need screenshots to keep him off your servers, PM me and I'll forward them to you.  Let's keep this person off of the Halo racing community's servers.

Offline Chevizzer

• Newbie Poster
  • Formerly Chevalier
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 08:45:01 PM »
Well, I haven't played with this person (fortunately, it seems) but as most people shorten my name in the servers to "Chev", I can just see someone confusing our names, and consequently our playing styles.  :mad:
I wonder if anyone else has had similar problems?
“I’ll tell you who your enemy is gentlemen: apathy, passivity, indifference. And yes, uh, also those red guys.” -- Captain Butch Flowers from RvB

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.
--Former U.S. President Abraham Lincoln

Print