Print 

Author Topic: Hog Camping at beginning of Game  (Read 5550 times)

Offline Qotsa

• Senior Poster
Re: Hog Camping at beginning of Game
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 10:26:03 AM »
Just to add to the discussion, and if i can recall corectly, i remember on the old forums there was a *lengthy* (and not conflicting) discussion with one admin and officers about wether jumping into the back of the hog at the begining of the map was legal, and if my memory serves me correctly, the conclusion was you can jump in the gunners seat and defend while your driver jumps in to drive, but there were very specific circumstances in which this could take place. Not sure if i recall correctly or not, just trying to help  _idk_
Your Brain is Green

Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

What Color Is Your Brain?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorisyourbrainquiz/

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
Re: Hog Camping at beginning of Game
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 03:21:19 PM »
in my opinion you should be able to nade a driverless gunner no matter the circumstance because either that gunner is camping(against the rules) and deserves to be killed or is waiting fora  driver and(most often in my experience) is about to get a driver in which it will most likley become a case of stopping and killing the hog behind you inself defense(saw that rule somewhere in the rules)

thats my opinion anyway feel free to run it into the ground  ;D
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Print