Print 

Author Topic: AfRoMaYn  (Read 3112 times)

Offline CivilHero

• Newbie Poster
Re: AfRoMaYn
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 03:39:21 PM »
Yeah. He's the one.

He gave me a warning to change my name from Devil's Pet. Which i did and came on as God's Monk.

That's where i was issued no other warning about my name and did not mention my name could not contain something along the lines of religion. So i'm there getting kicked 2 times then finally banned.

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 04:21:32 PM »

You can post a request to be unbanned here

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 08:06:35 PM »
Fair enough. I'm sorry for my behaviour.

There's just one problem...

One of the BFM members banned me from server 5. He requested me to remove my name because it contained the devil in it. I did as he said and i changed my name to God's Monk (Sorry if i'm not allowed to post names on the forums) He then didn't tell me to change it again. I didn't know that the name can be offensive in some way. I asked why he'd kicked me and he then banned me without giving me a reason for kicking.

I wouldn't of minded a reason to why i was kicked after changing my name.

Think the members name was something like BFM_Intel?

Not sure about it. If i could have a list of the members in BFM that would be great.

You have done the right thing by coming to our forums and requesting to be unbanned from the server. Thank you everyone for your feedback and thank you CivilHero for handling these accusations in a mature and not antagonistic manner.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline OÐî ñ

• Junior Poster
  • this is U
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 08:35:31 PM »
Yeah. He's the one.

He gave me a warning to change my name from Devil's Pet. Which i did and came on as God's Monk.

That's where i was issued no other warning about my name and did not mention my name could not contain something along the lines of religion. So i'm there getting kicked 2 times then finally banned.

I was on vent at that time and Invert said that he had kicked u several times. Then he banned u for ur name. Now I can understand all of this and that is not something I need to get involved with, yet after being banned, u came into server 1 with the exact same name.... Thankfully after an admin came into that server and asked u to change ur name, u changed ur name. Im just wondering, after getting banned from one server with that name, why u would go into another server with the exact same name?

"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Thx for the sig Ds Black!

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 08:38:17 PM »
Let's leave it for the unban request please.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline -JR- Falx

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 11:08:02 AM »
Also caught you crouching twice since my last post...wasnt quick enough to get a screenie....gl with the unban!

Print