Print 

Author Topic: Breaking rules...to enforce rules...?  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
Breaking rules...to enforce rules...?
« on: May 19, 2008, 04:04:56 PM »
Ok, I just have a preay easy question.

Many times, while playing on BFM servers, there may not be a BFM around to enforce the rules, and on few occasions, It may be hard to contact them.

So I want to know if the fallowing situations are acceptible.

1) Ok, so say we're playing in a map like Gephyrophobia, and somone is sniping on the high ledges. Would it be acceptible if I were to pick up a Sniper myself, and snipe him down, AND ONLY do that?

2) What if the person is on your team in a level like Danger Canyon, and they're on the ledge above the ramp, and wont get down no matter what anyone says....Would it be ok to go up myself and try to push him down off the ledge? (This one I can easily see why I couldn't)

3) I'm racing along in a rocket hog, and I see a person on the other team on a higher ledge or camping. Is it acceptible if I were to get out of my hog, and continue on foot for better defence againts a camper?

4) This only happened to me in Timberland but....yea. Someone grabs a sniper, and goes to the Camo spawn, and starts sniping there. Is it ok if I go out of my to run him down with a hog to stop him from sniping? Now, I don't mean turning around 5 times untill I hit him, I mean making a rather large turn towards him, but continueing should I happen to miss him.

yea...thats preaty much it, All i really need is a Yes or No, and I'll be good to go. I just thought of these situations and wondered what I would do, and wanted to know if it was ok.

Of course I try to contact BFMs when people breck rules a lot, but this is more for the instant moment it's happening, before a BFM gets there.....so yea, thats about it.

BFM_Warlord

Re: Breaking rules...to enforce rules...?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 04:33:30 PM »
Ok, I just have a preay easy question.

Many times, while playing on BFM servers, there may not be a BFM around to enforce the rules, and on few occasions, It may be hard to contact them.

So I want to know if the fallowing situations are acceptible.

1) Ok, so say we're playing in a map like Gephyrophobia, and somone is sniping on the high ledges. Would it be acceptible if I were to pick up a Sniper myself, and snipe him down, AND ONLY do that?

2) What if the person is on your team in a level like Danger Canyon, and they're on the ledge above the ramp, and wont get down no matter what anyone says....Would it be ok to go up myself and try to push him down off the ledge? (This one I can easily see why I couldn't)

3) I'm racing along in a rocket hog, and I see a person on the other team on a higher ledge or camping. Is it acceptible if I were to get out of my hog, and continue on foot for better defence againts a camper?

4) This only happened to me in Timberland but....yea. Someone grabs a sniper, and goes to the Camo spawn, and starts sniping there. Is it ok if I go out of my to run him down with a hog to stop him from sniping? Now, I don't mean turning around 5 times untill I hit him, I mean making a rather large turn towards him, but continueing should I happen to miss him.

yea...thats preaty much it, All i really need is a Yes or No, and I'll be good to go. I just thought of these situations and wondered what I would do, and wanted to know if it was ok.

Of course I try to contact BFMs when people breck rules a lot, but this is more for the instant moment it's happening, before a BFM gets there.....so yea, thats about it.

Please never break rules to try and help as you put it.You could easily find yourself banned and wonder what happened as often times we race undercover .Watching rule breakers and you would be just putting yourself in the same category.Never pick up a sniper rifle for any reason.The best thing you can do in all situations is follow the rules.Hopefully an admin will enter the server soon ,and help you.You can add admins to MSN or X-fire and try and contact us to help.Or announce your problem with that server in the proper section in our forum .Thanks for your questions,If you have any more questions that I have not answered please feel free to ask away.Thank you.

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 07:23:53 PM »
ok, thats all I wanted to know, thanks

BFM_Warlord

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 07:28:12 PM »
You are very Welcome.

Print