Print 

Author Topic: Ranks  (Read 1125 times)

Offline iTaL¡C

• Newbie Poster
  • Let's see how bold you really are.
Ranks
« on: May 27, 2008, 02:02:18 PM »
I have thought of this question before, but I must have forgotten about it. Anyways, I was just wondering what each rank, for BFM, gets. When I say gets, I mean like what are they in charge of and what are their privileges. From Leader - Recruit. If there's no specific duty then what's the purpose of them?

iTaLiC

Thanks to Plixity for this awesome sig!

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Ranks
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 04:42:10 PM »
Without going into too much detail...here is a little about how we are structured.  The ranks, being military in nature, do indeed difine a "chain of command".  A General out ranks a Colonel who out ranks a Major etc.  That allows, at any given time, for everyone to know who is in charge.  The beginning ranks are very task oriented and do indeed have assigned duties.  The Corporals run the recruiting, and the Sergeants are trainers.  Captains and Lieutenants mainly run their scrim teams...like coaches and assistant coaches.  Ranks above that are "leadership" in nature and deal mainly with dicision making.  Their duties can vary widely depending on what is needed and what skills they have to offer the clan.  Then there is Elvis...we are all still trying to figure out what he does... :P :zoot:

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline iTaL¡C

• Newbie Poster
  • Let's see how bold you really are.
Re: Ranks
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 04:56:40 PM »
Ok, sounds very well structed. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Booyah.

Good day,
iTaLiC

Thanks to Plixity for this awesome sig!

Print