Print 

Author Topic: BFM_Elvis  (Read 22514 times)

Offline BFM_Noddu

• BFM Admin
  • An apple a day, keeps red team's rockets at bay.
Re: BFM_Elvis
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2009, 11:34:18 AM »
You can't really say anything negative about BFM_Elvis othewise you get banned  :LOL:

Which is why my comment is nothing but praise!  :P

Keep up the good work friend (don't ban me, don't ban me)

Noddu xxx
Make way for Noddu. Lest he nods his head... in disapproval.

Offline Xelio

• Senior Poster
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »
lol Noddu,
Elvis is a great leader and always fun to talk to on vent or just racing. I even got to gun for him for to maps  ;D. We both got first both times  :P. amazing gunner and amazing driver.

Applied for Recruitment - October 24, 2008

Vent Access - January 23, 2009
Little Tags - March 28, 2009
Big Tags - April 25, 2009
Left BFM - April 12, 2010

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 03:05:11 AM »
Guys again your to kind.  I enjoy gunning for any of you guys and really enjoy getting a chance to drive for you. Its always fun to drive around a great racer. It allows me to try to set them up on their gun and they in turn keep me alive by shooting everything in site :)  I know when I see a long time guest come in, I just hope I get to drive them or gun for them. I know we will do well and if im drivng my gunner will keep me alive to get many laps.  You guys are great!

Offline HogZlla

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 04:34:17 AM »
Elvis is the first person who actually tried to get me on the guns (happened the other day). I'm not sure whether it hasn't been done before because I'm so terrible on the guns or what  :LOL: but I really appreciated it! I always seem to be the one driving because I spawn ahead of everyone 99% of the time. He would make me wait so I could gun  ;D

One of the great things about Elvis is he cares so much about the people in his clan and in the BFM servers. Big kudos to the king!!

Offline Glogg

• Junior Poster
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2009, 05:23:26 AM »
The King lives, lol.
I agree with everything said plus i would like to add 1 of my own. Thank you so much Elvis for getting me on Vent, from what i hear i owe you a big thanks, so here it is.

Thank you so much bro.

Offline Rypto

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2009, 11:39:21 AM »
Elvis is always a great teammate and racer. He's also a great captain and I am glad to be on his team for the season. Keep it up Elvis!  :)

Offline BFM_Nemesis

• BFM Admin
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2009, 08:54:23 PM »
Elvis? Hes really old and blind! I can't believe he can shoot! let alone dodge rocks and trees :)

Elvis is an excellent player and always someone you want on his team. Thanks for it al Elvis :D

He's also a great captain and I am glad to be on his team for the season.

Offline Glêññ Z

• Senior Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »
Elvis is a good racer as far as the  min of him i seen and always helps me when i need it

GO ELVIS

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2009, 01:26:00 AM »
Again thanks so much... I wish I was as good as you guys post in this thread. Truth is im just lucky to race with awesome people. I get the best driver who makes me look good as a gunner. I get the best gunner who keeps me alive and makes me look good as a driver. Im just very lucky to be able to race with great racers. Thanks again for the nice comments!

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2009, 01:53:07 AM »
Oh, stop being so modest sir. We all know that you're really good, setting up gunners for shots and keeping drivers alive almost the entire map cycle in succession - and with lots to say on vent too!!
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline BFM_Noddu

• BFM Admin
  • An apple a day, keeps red team's rockets at bay.
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2009, 10:43:13 AM »
If anything you should be apologising for being so good, not thanking us...

Maybe I should get a BFM to direct this thread to problematic players...   :neckbeard:

If we were still in the olden days we would have pointed our accusing fingers, abalzed our torches and proclaimed you a WITCH long ago. Then we realised it not withcraft, its just skill ;) Skill only Elvis can control.

Noddu xxx
Make way for Noddu. Lest he nods his head... in disapproval.

Offline -JR- Falx

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »
Always a pleasure racin with ya.....ye old legend!! :neckbeard: :clint:

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2009, 01:56:26 AM »
Again Thank you VERY MUCH ALL! You guys are to kind! Its a pleasure to race wtih all of you.

Offline TriKstA

• Junior Poster
  • What do you mean my birth certificate expired?
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2009, 03:23:23 AM »
Haven't quite had the chance yet to race with this elvis fellow, from what i hear hes a good racer though  :winkgrin:

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2009, 03:31:29 AM »

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Print