Print 

Author Topic: RedK and Backster and Leon  (Read 4317 times)

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
Re: RedK and Backster and Leon
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 09:14:21 AM »
I raced with Redk last night, and every time I called a BFM on him...guess what...he quits...

All he did was camp, and everytime I told him to stop, he'ld respond with "Sush pynk" which got anoying and, to me, seemed to have rude intentions....

undercover time!

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 09:39:45 AM »
I raced with Redk last night, and every time I called a BFM on him...guess what...he quits...

All he did was camp, and everytime I told him to stop, he'ld respond with "Sush pynk" which got anoying and, to me, seemed to have rude intentions....

undercover time!

yeah he tells me to shush all the time .. and hes too cowardly to stay and get his punishment ... sad to be honest

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 11:17:43 AM »
HI guys, I want to comment on Redk, his play is terrible! But i did notice he left and came back with a "new001" name. I know it was him because of his language. It picked up right where he left off. Something to remember if  a  BFM is watching him. "Trav" is also a name he may be using, play was very similar on the same day. The shhh wording is something that really makes this guy stand out so be on the lookout....lol

Offline SWET

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 12:44:11 PM »
I raced with RedK yesterday, and he was on my team, so we won every round =P go figure....

And today, he was in server #2 i think it was and he wasn't on my team and he refuses to race, slayer is his main priority. He rarely talks, and the only response I've gotten out of him is "?".

Offline Muzak

• Regular Poster
  • The Rythym is gonna Get You
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 01:22:15 PM »
Concerning RedK, it's all pretty much been said already.  I ran into him several times earlier today with all the same experiences.  Maybe he just wants attention.    :sigh:
Listen to the Muzak

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 06:34:41 PM »
RedK was banned on a server a night or two ago. Can I stress that anybody with screenshots of his behaviour please send them to (as stated earlier in this thread):

nrvend@hotmail.com

Screenshots can go a long way towards making him a Ban on Sight or him being added to the banlist of all servers so if you have any please forward them on Nrvend!

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Gunner

• Junior Poster
  • When The Rich Wage War It's The Poor Who Die.
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »
I have been requested in to sort redk out multiple times. ALWAYS quits when I join or any BFM join.
"Sir We Are Surrounded!"
"Excellent! Now We Can Attack in any direction!"

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 09:12:24 PM »
This has turned into the RedK thread lol.  But yes, he already has a BOLO on him (Be on the lookout) and I myself have had several experience with him and I have a screenshot, which I just realised I should probably send to nrv lol :P  I'll get right on that.

Sonic
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline OÐî ñ

• Junior Poster
  • this is U
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 12:26:22 PM »
Raced played with RedK today and he had no intentions of racing and had a bit of profanity and plenty of camping. Sprite came in and he left immidiatly

"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Thx for the sig Ds Black!

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 01:18:05 PM »
Raced played with RedK today and he had no intentions of racing and had a bit of profanity and plenty of camping. Sprite came in and he left immidiatly

he does that everytime! he cant take punishment i guess

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 10:51:27 PM »
He has been banned on a couple of our servers.  Hopefully this will put some sense into him.

If you guys still have problems with him, feel free to xfire any BFM member and we will hopefully be able to help.  This can solve the problem one of two ways:
1. He leaves when he sees us and the problem is fixed temporarily.
2. If he persistently is rule-breaking even with us in the server, he should be kicked/banned accordingly and the problem is fixed permanently (unless he asks to become unbanned).

Either way, we definitely need your help with this one.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Print