Print 

Author Topic: Best thing you've been acused of  (Read 8327 times)

Offline theshadowmoose

• Newbie Poster
  • A typical Warthog drive for me^.^
Re: Best thing you've been acused of
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2008, 08:41:20 PM »
><><><><><>those of you who cry easily may want to look away><><><><><><><><><><
Ok, so get this;
Were in Blood Gulch, and I see this one guy has a Bunche kills (like, 14)! So I go to check it out (still in nice moose mode). I get to the base I heard he was at, and there he is on top of it...... Sniping!!!!! :mad:
I asked him to stop twice (I didn't wanna have to shoot him in the back). Needless to say, he got, like, 4 more kills (and 3 more moose warnings). This activated my angry moose mode. (thank  goodness he was my enemy!) I ran up and Naded him riiiiiight in the back of the neck/head. :XD: the grenade blew up and owned him and then (oh man, here comes the best part) He gets the nerve to say.... And I quote: "Moosemans botting! Kick him!"

I know........right?

Anyways....... That's how it all went down, join me in laughing at the dude.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 08:47:24 PM by theshadowmoose »

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2008, 08:30:54 AM »
 ^^! ^^! ^^! ^^!

i was banned for nothing on the fake BFM server.  LOL. 

haven't we all?

ive been accused of betraying when some guy walks in front of me when i was firing. killed him instanlt sice of no shields

i will hunt down the name Master Mic forever. or at least i stalk him violently.  xD

OMG you ran into him too??  :o :o I seriously think either A) He assumes that getting betrayed in Halo is a fun thing to do or B) He takes every opportunity to become roadkill  :undecided:

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline CptnPlanet

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »
 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(im joining moose)

Offline Snake 3-1-3

• Senior Poster
  • Snake 3-1-3
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2008, 01:59:42 PM »
in ce i was in the map coldsnap and this map has longswords (the ship wich master chief scapes at the end of halo 1)  well this ship had some nukes,,,, yes nuclear bombs so i dropped three but there were 5 teammates so when they exploded.... ban for betrayal

it was a temporary ban but i was like  :o :-X

Print