Print 

Author Topic: URGENT NEWS BFM PLZ READ!  (Read 978 times)

Offline Legacy_GT

• Junior Poster
  • I drive to the end and gun till they're dead.
URGENT NEWS BFM PLZ READ!
« on: June 15, 2008, 07:38:18 PM »
LISTEN I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS BUT IT IS REALLY URGENT I WAS IN BFM SERVER #6 AT 4:00PM AND A USER NAMED   BFM_ºReFº WAS PLAYING I DONT KNOW IF HE IS REAL BUT HE SOMEHOW BANNED ME FROM THE SERVER FOR NO REASON ALL I SAID IS REF CAN U PLZ SAY THE RULES AND THEN I WAS BANNED
 P.S. SRRY FOR THE CAPS
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 04:05:03 PM by U.S Marine »

Offline ºReFº

• Senior Poster
Re: URGENT NEWS BFM PLZ READ!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 08:03:38 PM »
Check your PMs.

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
Re: URGENT NEWS BFM PLZ READ!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 01:22:36 PM »
US Marine dont worry about it. Be happy your banned. We get these imposter servers all the time. Honestly when someone makes one is just proves us right and is kind of a badge of honor. They were either kicked or banned from our servers for being a total jerk or using profanity and they didnt belong. So they figure making a fake server will get back at us. Nope. It just lets us and EVERYONE else know we were correct in getting rid of that cancer/trash from our servers.

Always remember you can check the ip against our website. Expect to see more of these in the future. As our admins continue to do an awesome job, you will see more of these pop up so we can be proven right once again. Really kind of funny if you think of it. Look at it this way.... You got banned off a server that you wouldnt even care to race in by some idiot that cant control his mouth to play in our servers. Consider yourself VERY lucky.

Print