Print 

Author Topic: US Marine  (Read 3745 times)

Offline snowkiller

• Posts Too Much
  • The best team ever!
Re: US Marine
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 08:48:12 PM »
i forgive you  :)

and the truth must be told.

Offline aaron

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 05:11:50 PM »
i like marine as a person but find that he can be a bit hipocritical, telling people not to team nade then doing it himself for example.  Keep trying marine as i know u are a good person and a good racer.

Offline Hãwkêÿê

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 05:28:23 PM »
I like Marine to but he can get sorta annoying somtimes by not racing and instead just talking but he can be fun to play with .

Thanks diehard for the top sig and Yondkami for the bottom!!!

Offline Legacy_GT

• Junior Poster
  • I drive to the end and gun till they're dead.
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 06:06:28 PM »
i like marine as a person but find that he can be a bit hipocritical, telling people not to team nade then doing it himself for example.  Keep trying marine as i know u are a good person and a good racer.
aaron i was not team nading at all kill money is a liar i nade at a passing hog and he said i team naded since he was passsing by me and then thr was other time when "imposter" marine as he is known as was racing with me and he did not know rules so he did but normally i do not team nade on purpose and when i do "team nade" it not really a team nade i thro a nade way up in the air some times just to watch it go and it lands in the course now i do not do this all the time but well u get my point and when a team hog leaves me bhind i nade in front of it to get their atention but in almost nvr hits them and by that i mean stik or blow up under

Offline MadWho

• Posts Too Much
  • 1.2.3...WAIT...1.2.3... NOO...1.2...AAWWWW
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 06:48:17 AM »
aaron i was not team nading at all kill money is a liar i nade at a passing hog and he said i team naded since he was passsing by me and then thr was other time when "imposter" marine as he is known as was racing with me and he did not know rules so he did but normally i do not team nade on purpose and when i do "team nade" it not really a team nade i thro a nade way up in the air some times just to watch it go and it lands in the course now i do not do this all the time but well u get my point and when a team hog leaves me bhind i nade in front of it to get their atention but in almost nvr hits them and by that i mean stik or blow up under

You guys are allowing this to become too personal.  My suggestion is that if there is any more wanted/needed discussion/questions, you use the PM or email features instead of continuing to argue/etc. in public postings.  I believe some points have been made here and the original intent of this thread has been accomplished.

While we appreciate all the posts in this section, what we don't care to see is it ever becoming a personal attack and/or a "flaming" war.

** Just a note to RACERS, please do not toss any nades at a team hog if it leaves you behind. This is considered "Team Nading" and is against the rules for standard playing.  Start with Section 4.1 of rules.  It is also a wise/nice thing to typically pick up your teammates when racing.  Take a peek at Section 5.9 of rules**

~BFM_MadWho (Corporal)
--
It's A MAD...MAD...MAD...World!

Thank you BFM_Ben for AWESOME siggy!!

A ding ding ding ding dididing ding bing bing pscht...
Dorhrm bom bom bedom bem bom bedom bom bum ba ba bom bom...
Bouuuuum bom bom bedahm, Bom be barbedarm bedabedabedabeda...
Bbrrrrrimm bbrrrrramm bbbrrrrrrrrraammmmm ddddddraammm...
Bah bah baah baah ba wheeeeeee-eeeee-eeeee!!!

Offline Legacy_GT

• Junior Poster
  • I drive to the end and gun till they're dead.
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 07:35:07 AM »

You guys are allowing this to become too personal.  My suggestion is that if there is any more wanted/needed discussion/questions, you use the PM or email features instead of continuing to argue/etc. in public postings.  I believe some points have been made here and the original intent of this thread has been accomplished.

While we appreciate all the posts in this section, what we don't care to see is it ever becoming a personal attack and/or a "flaming" war.

** Just a note to RACERS, please do not toss any nades at a team hog if it leaves you behind. This is considered "Team Nading" and is against the rules for standard playing.  Start with Section 4.1 of rules.  It is also a wise/nice thing to typically pick up your teammates when racing.  Take a peek at Section 5.9 of rules**

~BFM_MadWho (Corporal)
srry if it sounded like a personal argument
hey um we were not arguing just discussing this

Print