Print 

Author Topic: Apology from IZZZI  (Read 2575 times)

Offline IZZZI

• Newbie Poster
Apology from IZZZI
« on: July 30, 2008, 04:31:02 AM »
Dear BFMs

:embarrassed:  Sincere apologies - but I let my son play using my IZZZI Profile approx.  3 hours ago, and he tells me he managed to get me kicked.  I don't know who by or what for - and it's even possible he is puuling my leg - but sincere apologies to whomever I/we offended. 

And yes - I know I shouldn't have let him use my profile, or behave badly full stop.   All I can say is - he won't be back for a while!

On a happier note - a big thanks to BFMs for the great racing and the great Admin work, which is generally a thankless task I'm sure.

While I'm here - having spent the time to register etc - a big HI to BFM friends xuch as BFMs Enoch, Jane,  Kiwi, Vinci etc

Regards

IZZZI

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
Re: Apology from IZZZI
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 04:37:12 AM »
well i can say im glad you were only kicked, because unbanning is a long process. IZZZI i can say i don't remember you being a problem player so i think and hope this was a one time deal. it is important to go onto a different account if someone besides you is going to play with your Halo CD, sometimes you cant let anyone but you ,the owner, play.

best of luck and well wishes IZZZI

Offline ToMaHaWk

• Regular Poster
  • Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 06:43:21 AM »
It truly shows the excellent character you have, IZZZI, by coming onto our forums and apologizing in the manner you did.

Just like MiG said, I really don't really ever recall having a problem with you, so you shouldn't worry too much about this "one-time-deal" kinda thing.

However, I can't wait to see you in the server! You seem like a great guy and it'd be a pleasure to race with you.

On a side note: Changing profiles will only help distinguish a difference between you and your son. If he happens to go into a server under his own profile and manages to get himself banned, it will unfortunately also cause you to be banned as well. Not sure if you already knew that, but I figured I'd give you a heads up nonetheless. :)

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 11:23:10 AM »
IZZZI,

I can vouch for you being a great racer, always good to race with you. 

Your son got kicked on Gephy in a very messy server Ratboy and I were trying to get control of - no one was racing.  There was a lot of nading going on at the base, no one racing and I believe your son was in the gunner's seat of a rocket firing back at the naders.  Nothing too serious.  He fired a few rockets, then I jumped in and drove us off thinking "whew, got outta there" when Ratboy said "I'm kicking IZZZI for camping" and my gunner vanished!  :'(    I said that doesn't sound like IZZZY and Ratboy said no, he's camped me a couple of times now.

So he just got caught up in a slayer-fest where I think we kicked 5-6 people in the end.  No harm done.  I am sure Ratboy and I would have forgotten about it if you hadn't brought it up  :LOL:    But like HaWk said, thanks for coming here and apologizing.  And welcome to the forums, hang around awhile!

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 11:28:38 AM by BFM_Kiwi »

Offline =Rival=

• Regular Poster
  • Cymru am Byth! :)
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »
And welcome to the forums, hang around awhile!

Ditto! :)

Offline IZZZI

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »
 :) Many thanks BFMs MiG; HaWk and Kiwi - and hi to =Rival= !

I really appreciate the kind words - (and the good advice!) I always enjoy racing with you - and I do appreciate the work which goes into keeping a race server running well.  At least half the time I'm happily spinning up laps, the resident BFM is parked somewhere trying to explain the rules to someone new, confused or simply out of control.  All so that the rest of us can have fun racing.  So a big thanks!

My your hogs stay in tune and your rockets never miss ('cept when aimed my way!  lol)

Happy racing guys (gals and non-gender specific entities included!)

Regards

IZZZI

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 09:18:46 PM »
Izzzi! I'm really glad to see you here, I always enjoy racing with you. It's guests like you that makes it all worth while. And thanks for the apology, you're forgiven. Now get over here and give us a hug! :hug:

Offline IZZZI

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 02:19:17 PM »
Hi Jane!!!  :) Nice place you have here!  Thanks for the welcome.  I hope to see you down at the Gulch sometime soon, and I promise to lay off on the Tarzan jokes.  Truly!!! It's just that every time I race with you I go ape - Ooops!!!  lol.  Happy racing, BFMJane.  Virtual hug enclosed as requested :hug:  cya  IZZI

Print