Print 

Author Topic: !MY SKULL!  (Read 38287 times)

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
Re: !MY SKULL!
« Reply #135 on: June 23, 2011, 08:40:56 AM »
Me and my skull are laughing our heads off right now Zakpak :).

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2011, 09:33:26 AM »
As Tanxs was walking home with the skull. i decide to follow him for a while. when Tanxs finally stops to get come ice cream i decided to place a timer that releases a potion that makes people sleep and take the skull. leaving a note for when he wakes up MY SKULL. your friend Zeek

Tanxs is out for 2 because hes sleeping
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2011, 10:10:18 AM »
...Unfortunately Zeek had inadvertently inhaled some of the potion.

As he started to get drowsy, he swayed a bit, then decided to sit down to shake off the potion's mild effects.

Seeing this from behind a fortuitously placed rock, Fraggle saw his opportunity. Fraggle strode up to Zeek as bold as brass, and just took the skull from his loosening grip. "MY SKULL!" he said, as he turned to walk away.

Zeek couldn't do anything but wait for the lethargy to dissipate, and watch Fraggle slink away into the distance.

Zeek is out for 1 as he needs to get some coffee or red bull. (other brands are available :))
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 10:17:45 AM by BFM_Fraggle »
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2011, 10:28:30 AM »
Fraggle decided after his victory over Tanxs he would go for a celebratory lap of Blood Gulch. Unfortunately, he flipped his hog and spent the next sixty seconds confused so it respawned just as he walked over to it. The skull was in the passenger seat and it turned up next to me as i waited for the hog.

My skull  :siderofl:

Fraggle needs to walk all the way back to get the opposite base nav so is out for 3

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2011, 11:29:44 AM »
Unfortunately for Ajax, I was hiding in the boot of the hog. As soon as he parked the hog to re-fuel, I stole the skull.

Ajax is out for 2 turns while he is trying to remember where he left the skull in his hog.

MAH SKULLZ

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2011, 11:46:45 AM »
After recovering from my own plan backfireing on me and realizing the skull was taken i decide to hunt for it. i eventually find Tanxs at the beach building a sand panda using the skull as a head. i carefully did a small tunnle under the sand structure and when it collaps i take the skull and run with out him knowing. and start running along the street away from the the beach.

Tanxs is out for 1 because hes digging in the sand looking for the skull
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline Eagle

• Junior Poster
  • Fly high every1
« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2011, 01:01:11 PM »
little did Zeek know Eagle has been following the skull ever since zakpak stole it. He decides to try his pickpocketing skills and bumps into Zeek I say "Sorry sir" and walk off sucessfully stealing the skull.

Zeek is out for two for he hasn't realized he is missing the skull

MY SKULL!!!

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2011, 02:54:34 PM »
"Hold these three rockets that are flying at you for me please, Eagle."
"Yes, sir 360 boss!"
"Thank you."

And so, as Eaglesfate arcs elegantly away several miles in a near-perfect parabola - it being a day without wind and this meeting taking place somewhere near the equator - and leaves the skull behind him, I whistle merrily to myself and put the skull in my sack.

Eaglesfate out for 2.1 turns.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2011, 03:18:14 PM »
as three60 walked, little did he know of what he was walking straight into, as alex samson was riding straight towards him, pistol in hand, he fired one shot, that struck three60 in the leg, as he fell alex jumped off his bike, that continued to ride onwards using a select mechanism.

As Alex landed, he quickly rolled but the roll was clumsy and he slipped onto the grass, he recovered however and jumped up in time to steal the sack with the skull in it from the flailing body of three60, he jumped up, and ran towards the still moving bike, and using a small booster pack attached to his back.

Alex landed on the bike, and quickly brought it undercontrol whilst pumping the accelerator, "Not too bad, could've stuck the landing better though." as he rode off into the sunset.
three60 is out for 1 turn to allow the bullet wound to heal,

My Skull.

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #144 on: June 23, 2011, 08:57:58 PM »
after Zeek realizes the skull was stolen he gets a superhawk to track down the skull, later on he eventually spots the skull on radar.

Alex was using powers to be invisible zeeks uses heat detecting radar to track him. eventually awayfrom everyone i fire a single rocket missing but fortunally spooking alex to cause him to loose his balance and fall, causing the skull to roll into thick brush. Zeek shoots a claw and grabs it with out alex noticing and flys off.

Alex is out for 1 turn looking for the skull
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »
Zeek was holding the skull high above his head when he walks past a conveniently placed haystack...

I do an Ezio and jump from an equally conveniently placed plank of wood from a nearby building and land in the haystack. As I'm falling i snatch the skull from Zeek and replace it with a feather. I quickly emerge from the hay and throw a smoke bomb, making my escape.

Zeek is stunned and confused for a total of 3 as he watches lots of Renaissance soldiers chasing after someone...

Offline Marty

• Posts Too Much
  • A tip o't hat to you!
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2011, 05:54:47 AM »
Returning with a staggering backhand, Marty beats Ajax down so hard that the ground cracks and ajax falls into it up to his waist. Snatching the skull from his hand, Marty runs and hides somewhere in SW19.

Ajax is out for four turns as he must dig himself out with a spoon.

Click on the Europe sig to get the link and image code.

Applied for BFM: 28th August 2008
Received Ventrilo: 27th October 2008
Received Little Tags (bfm_): 25th December 2008
Received Big Tags (BFM_): 24th March 2009
Received Corporal Rank: 1st September 2009
Stepped Down From Corporal: 16th March 2010
Nothing happened: 15th July 2012

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

For a US or UK flag, go to >>THIS THREAD<< and quote the whole code. Quote, not copy.

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2011, 06:59:33 AM »
While playing tennis at the All England Lawn Tennis Club with a cleverly disguised skull as a tennis ball, Marty does not realise that his opponent is Crimson. Crimson returns Marty's serve devestatingly, hitting Marty SMACK! in the head. As this was no ordinary tennis ball, it had a much greater effect than if Crimson had actually headbutted him. Crimson runs by the unconscious Marty, snatching the skull and takes the first boat to the continent.

My Skull!

Marty is out for the count of two turns as he regains his consciousness.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 06:58:47 AM by BFM_Crimson »

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Offline Joel

• Regular Poster
« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2011, 03:33:02 PM »
as crimson sails to the continent he does not realize me pulling up besides him as storming his cabin throwing a flashbang bang and taking the skull  :)

MY SKULL

out for three as his eyes return to normal

p.s. remember to say "MY SKULL"

BFM_Enoch: "Joel the Jaguar the juggles jets"

Thanks to -Lostmymind-

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2011, 07:05:12 AM »
Unfortunately (for Joel), Joel didn't know how big a radius the flashbang has. He accidentally stunned himself, and while he was dazed I swooped in and took the skull. As I was running away, I heard him shout "MY SKULL" and I chuckled to myself.

Joel is out for 2 as he is bragging about how easy it was for him to steal the skull from Crimson.

MY SKULL!

Print