Print 

Author Topic: !MY SKULL!  (Read 38441 times)

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
Re: !MY SKULL!
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2009, 11:11:27 AM »

Tandem attempts to replicate skull twice-over, becoming Quadrem, causing severe hemorrhaging of the uvula.  Staggering in desperation for the computer mouse, he bloodies up its "eye" and ... it fails to track properly!  Using a nearby trash bin to keep his gaming area somewhat clean, he attempts to use keyboard navigation alone to retort, but alas! He succumbs to blood loss!

AHA!  MY SKULL!

Quadrem is out for the count for FOUR.

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline D3ad-Eye

• Junior Poster
  • Woot Ninja Star(Thanks for the avatar Miserabilis)
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2009, 04:19:50 PM »
as MrKltpzyxm walks away still laughin at Tandems rotten luck D3ad-Eye pops out of nowhere like a ninja and punches his in the face for stalkin him on threads he killed.

My Skull

MrKltpzyxm out for 2

(Thanks for the Sig Arya)

(Thanks for the sig Bowler)

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2009, 05:10:28 AM »
I just ate alot of garlic. And I just tooted.

Dead-eye passed out for two, my skull.

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 05:19:37 AM »
Miser hides behind the bushes as his plan unfolds. He sees Mderms, just as he planned, walk onto the baseball field wearing the hat Miser had made for him. Before mderms realized it, all the kids attending the tea ball game began to beat him senselessly. Apparently, the hat with a baseball taped to it worked perfectly.

MY SKULL!

mderms out for 2

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2009, 07:40:00 AM »
As Miser was fleeing the scene, a smug grin on his face, Fraggle stepped out from yet another cunningly placed rock and tripped him up.
Miser fell flat on his chin as he was too busy clutching the skull to put his hands out and break the fall.

Fraggle ran to his harley and fired up the engine to make his getaway....................

MY SKULL!

Miser out for 2 as he has to see the nurse about his grazed chin
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2009, 09:15:16 AM »
As Miser was fleeing the scene, a smug grin on his face, Fraggle stepped out from yet another cunningly placed rock and tripped him up.
Miser fell flat on his chin as he was too busy clutching the skull to put his hands out and break the fall.

Fraggle ran to his harley and fired up the engine to make his getaway....................

MY SKULL!

Miser out for 2 as he has to see the nurse about his grazed chin

As Fraggle apparently forgot to PICK UP the skull as he made his hasty retreat, Mderms calmly walks over to pick up the skull, at the same time pulling out his SRS99C-S2 AMB Sniper Rifle. Knowing that he does not necessarily need to punish Fraggle for his clumsyness, he decides to anyway.

Mderms looks into the scope, resting the reticle on Fraggle's head. He pulls the trigger. A quarter of a mile away, Fraggle's head explodes into a ball of confetti, along with the mysterious cheers of many children seemingly coming from nowhere.

Mderms makes his escape in his Pelican, along with the skull.

(Nobody out.)

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2009, 10:40:12 AM »
Fraggle blindly gropes around looking for a dustpan and brush with which to sweep up all the confetti that used to be his head, all the while beating himself up about forgetting to actually pick up the skull

hmmmmm, this could take a while...

¥Mderms¥' skull (still) ...and I guess I'm out for 2
(p.s. I know this post is not within the game rules but I can't resist a story :))
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2009, 02:41:42 PM »
Miser, after fully recovering from his grazed chin, stepped out of the nurses office only to discover mderms pelican resting at the gas station across the street. Cunningly, miser pulls out a mini gun and begins sweeping the entire area. Luckily for mderms, the spartan armor resisted all the bullets, however, the can of soda he was holding was leaking all over the place. Mderms bullet out his sniper rifle, only when he raised the rifle did he see the pop rocks spill out of the truck. Mderms jumped for safety, but it was too late. The soda combined with the pop rocks to create an explosion so large not even a toilet could contain it. The skull flew out and landed on misers head giving him a large bump. He tucked it in his pocket on his way back to the nurses office.

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2009, 08:00:53 PM »
But Miser didn't notice he had no pocket that time!

I just casually take the skull I find lying around.

Miser doesn't notice for three.
Congratulations!
If you see this signature on a recent post, you've spotted an elusive Tåndêm!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Offline bowler

• Newbie Poster
  • what go`s around come`s around
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2009, 10:34:17 AM »
tandem walks aroud thinking hes awesome till falls down off and root and
Bowler comes and takes the skull after hitting him with a rock

MY SKULL!!

Tandem doesnt wakeup till 3

im as stealthy as a dog??? :yesyes:

race rank:Current Rank: 1643   Current Score: 1068.03
over all rank for all types:bowler Sergeant
thats my skorcard : )well for that :/

Pets name: pangy
Adopt your own!

Offline D3ad-Eye

• Junior Poster
  • Woot Ninja Star(Thanks for the avatar Miserabilis)
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2009, 05:31:48 PM »
bowler being clumsy trips and hits his head off the skull knockin him out. D3ad-Eye watchin this laughs and picks up the skull

MY SKULL!!!

bowler out for 2

(Thanks for the Sig Arya)

(Thanks for the sig Bowler)

Offline Slow Bullet

• Junior Poster
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2009, 08:27:24 PM »
D3ad-Eye was walking just normal trying to conceal the skull when a bullet i launced out of my Slow sniper rifle finally hit someone. so Slow checked it out and saw the bullet penatraited D3ad-Eye's left leg causing him to fall to the ground. So i pick up the skull and slowly walk off yelling at the top of my lungs:

MY SKULL NOW!

D3ad-Eye in leg troubles for 2

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2009, 08:04:18 AM »
After watching the three Spartans get knocked out, Miser finally realized he had no pocket. He immediately began his chase for slow bullet. Luckily, slow bullet only runs at .90 Mb/s and was easy to catch. Miser steals the skull and kicks slow bullet in his shin.

MY SKULL!!!!

Slow bullet out for 2

Offline Racr

• Regular Poster
  • I iz smart.
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2009, 03:37:19 PM »
After Miser kicks slow bullet in the shin, Racr waits for Miser to turn then flying tackles him. Racr then takes the skull and starts running off with it.

MY SKULL!!!!!!!!

Miser out for three.

Thanks to Manticore for that!

Thank you BFM_Arya for those!!

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2009, 03:50:18 PM »
Tandem just recently managed to place tripwires in the general direction of Racr's run. Racr sets them off, setting off some very loud alarms and scaring the tar out of Racr (which causes the skull to fly in the air), but does nothing else. Tandem catches the skull.

Mah skullz.

Racr too jumpy to do anything for two.
Congratulations!
If you see this signature on a recent post, you've spotted an elusive Tåndêm!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Print