Print 

Author Topic: Not authorized, cant recuit?(resolved Thanks Fuzion :)  (Read 916 times)

Offline Empty Gun

• Newbie Poster
  • Not about bullets. It's about the target.
Not authorized, cant recuit?(resolved Thanks Fuzion :)
« on: August 03, 2008, 10:51:43 PM »
    Hi guys this is Empty Gun again. I recently want to join recuitment   :keke:  .  So i went to the BFMracing net homepage, where i can click to the recuitment section, read the stuff, and at the bottom of the recuitment section, there is a link: - Recuitment Application- , somthing like that. I pressed it, but it says : No authorized, u should be logged in in the forums to fill in the application. Now i am very confused. U cant be logged on in the homepage, u can ONLI be logged on in the forums. But the link of the application form is onli avalible in the hompage, NOT in the forums. I have ask an admin and even he is not sure what is going on. So i post this question here. Can somone quickly give me an answer what is going on and if the application form is avalible in the forums, can u give me the link? Thank you very much for ur time.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 09:10:24 AM by BFM_Còól »

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
Re: Not authorized, cant recuit?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 11:42:11 PM »
Try to go to Homepage and click on Recruitment and all again, if not go HERE. If that doesn't works HERE
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 11:47:20 PM by BFM_Fuzion »

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

Offline Empty Gun

• Newbie Poster
  • Not about bullets. It's about the target.
Re: Not authorized, cant recuit?
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 02:09:50 AM »
I DID IT. Thx for ur help. Goodbye and cya on the tracks!  :yesyes:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 02:42:04 AM by Empty Gun »

Print