Print 

Author Topic: Need for Speed Carbon  (Read 7164 times)

Offline mudkipper

• Newbie Poster
Re: Need for Speed Carbon
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 07:39:55 PM »
The game is really fun and gets challenging with challenge games. You get some good stuff playing challenge games.

also this is my xfire
http://www.xfire.com

Offline JARhead

• Junior Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 09:41:37 PM »
I managed to get mw for gamecube. That was one of the best games i ever played.  Looking into carbon for pc.  Pro street doesnt seems enjoyable to me because i hate drag race.  Have they brought back drifting yet? That was always fun in underground.

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 05:41:32 AM »
There is Canyon drifting in Carbon, where if you drift too wide, you fall off the edge and die!  :o

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 07:46:06 AM »
I loved drifting in Underground. I was a drift king with my viper.
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 09:03:20 AM »
a viper?  :interesting: I must have forgoten bout it.  :LOL: I was the king... I would get Insane drifts, King drifts.... kicked everyone's butt! :D

Offline JARhead

• Junior Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 11:21:03 AM »
I loved downhill drift in underground 2. Used an audi tt and got insane drifts in the big corner areas. Anytime u go off the main road it counts as drifting off edge for like double points.  MW was the best game for me though. Think i got about 40 million in total bounty with about 50 to 60 grand in fines on some of my cars.  Loved to kill corvettes in the roadblocks though.  Anyone else ever kill crosses car more than once?  I remember one time were, in level five pursuit, I managed to hide in hiding spot right next too them during cool down while they just sat there. Unfortunately dont have gamecube anymore because i played way too much.

Offline Snake 3-1-3

• Senior Poster
  • Snake 3-1-3
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2008, 09:39:31 PM »
i hate drift, i love drag!!!!

Offline JARhead

• Junior Poster
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 10:33:55 PM »
Drag is annoying for me because the way u have to shift perfectly, dodge nearly impossible to dodge traffic, and still try to beat the others.  I only did it when required to advance in the game.  Oh and i managed to get a dodge neon up past 200mph in nfs underground.

Offline BFM_LËÕ

• Sergeant
  • Brohoof
    • My Sigs
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 01:42:29 AM »
i got it on pc the other day and iv plaid it on the wii it is a mad game i love geting the cops chasing in like groops of 10 :p thay still cant catch me :p
There is no Them. There are only facets of Us.

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 07:37:20 AM »
WOOT, Undercovers out... *Is hoping he can get it soon!  :drool:*

Offline Snake 3-1-3

• Senior Poster
  • Snake 3-1-3
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »
Drag is annoying for me because the way u have to shift perfectly, dodge nearly impossible to dodge traffic, and still try to beat the others.Oh and i managed to get a dodge neon up past 200mph in nfs underground.

Thats why i love drag, is so challenging!!! lol, i love every racing type in all the need for speeds, and wow nice neon!!

i want to play undercover so badly :P

Offline JM

• Regular Poster
  • ARE YOU READY?
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2008, 10:25:34 AM »
Im a get undercover on the first week of december i hope for pc  ;D

EDIT: Also dragging is better than drifting,also they don't have to much of drifting anymore.

Thanks for the sigs Ben and Lucky!

Offline JARhead

• Junior Poster
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2008, 05:06:01 PM »
Im hoping too get it for pc as well.  Probably be a present.  What i would want for a game is to actually model a city and all the streets and buildings and turn it into a game.  Thats my idea of awesome. 

Offline Slayton V. Price

• Posts Too Much
  • Here we are, Juggernaut!!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »
All this conversations about dragging and drifting, I will say this, I like the both.  In NFS: ProStreet, I have nearly top scores in both.  My Drag car, Viper, my drift car, Plymouth Barracuda.  That's right, a heavy ole' muscle for the drifting, it takes some learning, and ya I'm sure the Supra or even the Viper would do it better, but this 'Cuda can just drift all day.  It's great. 

An option that I like, only in ProStreet, is the Wheely competions.  Using your drag car to do a Catwalk down the drag track.  It's hilarious.  My buddy had a classic Charger for his drag car, well, his first drag car anyway, it couldnt go 10 feet without crashing into a lamppost, or guard rail, or the other car, but it could wheely like nothing.

Okay, Im done interrupting the conversation :P

~ S.V. Price

Offline Glêññ Z

• Senior Poster
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2009, 05:55:54 PM »
i like them all good but i like need for speed undercover the best *o how i live that McLaron F1

Print