Print 

Author Topic: Looking for 1 or 3 person shooter  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Slow Bullet

• Junior Poster
Looking for 1 or 3 person shooter
« on: July 20, 2008, 11:49:11 AM »
hey i was wondering if there are any free mmorpg 1 or 3 person sooting games that are fun to play. if so could you please tell me.

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
Re: Looking for 1 or 3 person shooter
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 11:27:06 AM »
the only MMORPGs I can think of at this point is Dofus, but I would only suggest that if you liked turn-based, cartoonish games. If you're looking for something similar to WoW without paying, try Dungeon Runners, I didn't have a great experience with it but that was only because my computer was seriously lacking in the necessary video requirements

as for shooters my mind is blank

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline Gunner

• Junior Poster
  • When The Rich Wage War It's The Poor Who Die.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 02:39:52 PM »
mmorpg? you have to pay for the game, but tabula rasa is a shooty mmorpg. Its good if you like those games (CoD 4 is the best all out shooter atm)
"Sir We Are Surrounded!"
"Excellent! Now We Can Attack in any direction!"

Offline Atroxide

• Junior Poster
  • Alias: TexasMd91
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 06:11:45 PM »
EDIT: meant to post in the MMORPG thread...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 10:08:34 AM by TexasMd »
Alias: TexasMd91

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." Charles H. Duell, Commissioner of the United States Office of Patents, recommending that his office be abolished, 1899.
"Heavierthanair flying machines are impossible." Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895."
"There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom." Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize winner for physics, 1923.

Offline Slanzinger

• Regular Poster
  • Wakka wakka wakka Saturn wakka wakka...
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 02:21:39 PM »
Well, depends what you mean by "shooting game". The MMOFPS genre (as it is known) is still rather a niche field, so not many games are available in that field.
However, there are plenty of free online multiplayer shooting games. Not MMO's, but server-client room games.

Examples include FEAR Combat, the full multiplayer part of FEAR which has been released for free by Sierra (Won't post a link, as the game is rated Mature; unsure whether that would be allowed)
and Gunbound, which is a Worms-style 2d shooter (as in Worms Armageddon-era, not post-Worms 3D)
Two that I personally enjoyed.
wakka wakka wakka Saturn wakka wakka wakka...

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL

Print