Print 

Author Topic: SGT_K_ROB  (Read 2588 times)

Offline Hãwkêÿê

• Newbie Poster
SGT_K_ROB
« on: August 20, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »
This player was camping, cursing, team nading, firing down from elevated areas, and insulting other players...i believe ledgo is also posting more information about this unruley player

Thanks diehard for the top sig and Yondkami for the bottom!!!

Offline Ledgo

• Junior Poster
SGT_K_ROB (Cursing, Slayer)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 10:01:20 AM »
Came into the server shortly after a BFM left. Basically distruping all the rules and slayer. Talked in logs about not obeying the rules (Do have a screenshot if wanted) and basically slowed the race down to the speed of smell.

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
Re: SGT_K_ROB (Cursing, Slayer)
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 10:03:33 AM »
lol u and Hawkeye made the same thing only 5 seconds after! lol made me laugh.  ^^!

u made urs at 1:00:57 (my local time btw)
Hawkeye's at  1:00:52

Offline Ledgo

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 10:19:08 AM »
He is in Sevrer #8 ATM. Whenever an admin leaves, he starts up his behavior. When BFM_Xen0n left, he began to harass people in chat and grenade spam. I have a second screenshot as well, request it and I will post.

EDIT:He started in server 8, and is now on Server 4 with Spidey and Rypto
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:30:55 AM by Ledgo »

Offline UCANTSEEME

• Senior Poster
  • Mnid pwoer is the olny way to sccuses.
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 11:36:54 AM »
All these comments seem to be the norm for SGT_K_ROB.  He is a very vulgar person and makes racing very difficult.

Screen shots are available of SGT_K_ROB's obsenities and his complete disregard for the rules. Just PM me.

SEEU on the track!

Sig by Hlao

Big thanks to Geekums and Slayton for the sig!

Offline BFM_ColWlkr

• BFM Admin
Re: SGT_K_ROB
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 10:45:38 AM »
I've raced with him before and I have a sneaking suspicion the him and SGTRobinson are the same person with different characters.  The exhibit similarly charming personalities, and often around the same time one gets in trouble the other appears.

Just an observation ...  :siderofl:

Offline Rypto

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 10:59:02 AM »
Yep, I have noticed this as well while racing with him.

Thanks everyone for bringing this in!

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 09:31:01 AM »
He was a major issue on server #2 today. He continued doing what you all have explained for a while in front of a couple admins who came in, including just all around rudeness. He was finally kicked after a while and I believe he came back in under THE KING because he began defending SGT after I mentioned him shortly after he was kicked. Even if it was SGT or not, THE KING continued the same behavior that SGT started. I would have gotten screenies if it wasn't for the fact that my xfire screen shots refuse to work right now  :-\

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline icantsnipe

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 12:35:06 PM »
This guy is the worst of the worst in rule violators, breaking every one of them I believe, only one I haven't seen is corpse crouching. Came onto server #3 last night, and I eventually left to get on another, where I said that #3 had a problem. Thankfully NavyJHK went and took care of him, I believe. This K ROB guy has some serious problems, and if I never see him again, it'll be way too soon.

Offline Hãwkêÿê

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 07:15:20 PM »
yep what widget and icantsnipe said... he was back today even worse then i remember then before. This guy is the worst player i've ever seen since i joined BFM

Thanks diehard for the top sig and Yondkami for the bottom!!!

Offline BFM_Cooler

• Regular Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 08:45:23 AM »
he came on sever 2 today ort maybe 3 cusing camping on hills teamnading  all the bad stuff asnd when easykill said 0laps may = kick he got 1 lap and then continued what he was doing he is the worst player ever and after he got kick he joins as THE KING or KING ans says he just started halo then does the exact same thing sgt k rob was i was so fustraited i left because he is a terrible player and i want him gone off bfm severs he made it hard for evey one

Offline McLovin

• Newbie Poster
  • hey
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 03:37:56 PM »
I am a witness and I second this. :hist101: :usa:
Please look in the ce map suggestions forum plz. I need help. I am trying to organize some bfm olympics. thanks.

Thanks AR~«c»« for the link to the McLovin ID maker.

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 04:06:39 PM »

Thanks guys.  This guy has been on my radar since I first encountered him about a month ago.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt, thinking it was possibly new might be very young or new to the game.  He's had plenty of time to learn the rules now.

I agree that he probably has several aliases. 

Offline JonnyB

• Junior Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »
This guy is sgt robinson, he has told me so on a number of occassions.

He is bad !!!!!!

Offline $nake

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »
he seems REALLY bad

Print