Print 

Author Topic: The Greatest Forum Game Ever  (Read 354143 times)

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
Re: The Greatest Forum Game Ever
« Reply #1380 on: November 18, 2009, 08:34:08 PM »
NEVER!!!!

mmmmmm so many strange faces... is it been a year since i logged in?
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline MrT©

• Posts Too Much
  • Horses just naturally have Mohawk haircuts.
« Reply #1381 on: November 19, 2009, 11:42:55 AM »
I is the winer now :D
Dont post here!

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #1382 on: November 20, 2009, 11:18:28 AM »
I pity da fool that tells me not to post here.  makes me wanna post here even more!

Oh, and I win, fools! :LOL:
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline MrT©

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #1383 on: November 20, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »
i pitty da fool who try and steal my win!  :zoot:

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
« Reply #1384 on: November 20, 2009, 04:07:08 PM »
I don't understand why you just wont stop posting. I am the winner here everyone else needs to stop posting. I know what it is, you just can't believe that you have lost. Well, I have hired a counselor who will help your understand why I am the winner.

You can't hear them because they live in my head but I can tell you what they are saying. Ahem.. "Please understand that there can only be one winner. Just because Miser one this time doesn't mean he's better than you. In fact I believe everyone has the same spamming potential. Miser just spends too much time on the forums, but then again you took the time to copy this, paste it somewhere else and read it. Perhaps I was wrong about you..."

I told my counselor not to bring that up! That ruins my whole argument. Now I have to being an FBI agent in to test the counselor with a lie detector, yes I'm sure they were just lying. But they made a good point about us all being equal. Thats what I believe. I just think that this time I won. So maybe we should all just accept that fact and take turns being the winner. I mean everyone has it in them right? If we keep competing no one will win. It will be better if we just take turns. Oh, hold that thought the FBI agent is here.

... I can't believe he forgot his lie detector, I told him to bring that box thingy, who wouldn't understand that? I'm sure you would, because were on the same wave-length. Were peas in a pod, two of a kind, birds of a feather. Hey we should be friends, that way we won't have to fight to win, we can all win together. So maybe this whole thing here was just a way for us to come to the realization that were all winners.

No, you don't have to give me credit for bringing peace to the world. It wasn't that hard, it was just an idea. Plus I got it from talking to you, so I guess we all thought of it together. Except for the FBI agent and the counselor, I don't like them very much, they didn't help much. But on another note, we should start spreading our message of peace to the world. I think we should use balloons and tie letters to them. Although I'm not sure how we should adress them. I mean how do we know who will pick them up. We could always address them to "everybody" but then the people who find them might just think they are for everyone else. I wounder how many subjects were in that last sentence. Probabably more then one, speaking of grammer i thinm probabably is spelled wrong. I don't think that red line under them is good. Well, in any case... wait, i forgot. Oh yes, the balloons. I like red, or blue, or anything with a hue. Except for pink, it kinda hurts my eyes sometimes.
Well, get to work, those balloons won't fill themselves.

I'm glad we had this chat, it's given me some time to think about things.
Ok, I must be going, oh and if you have any more posts you want to make, please post them somewhere else. We need to keep this thread clean so everyone knows about our conversation so that when they get a balloon and a letter, they know to open them. 

Offline ¿Nobody¿

• Senior Poster
  • LOL
« Reply #1385 on: November 20, 2009, 08:00:44 PM »
U CAN'T SEE ME ANYONE *as he covers his face*  :o

Thanks JANE, Crimson, and Lucky for this AMAZING sig!~

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)

Offline xOninez

• Junior Poster
  • Just do it.
« Reply #1386 on: November 20, 2009, 10:04:51 PM »
LOL I zoomed on Miser and this is what he said

"I don't understand why you just wont stop posting. I am the winner here everyone else needs to stop posting. I know what it is, you just can't believe that you have lost. Well, I have hired a counselor who will help your understand why I am the winner.

You can't hear them because they live in my head but I can tell you what they are saying. Ahem.. "Please understand that there can only be one winner. Just because Miser one this time doesn't mean he's better than you. In fact I believe everyone has the same spamming potential. Miser just spends too much time on the forums, but then again you took the time to copy this, paste it somewhere else and read it. Perhaps I was wrong about you..."

I told my counselor not to bring that up! That ruins my whole argument. Now I have to being an FBI agent in to test the counselor with a lie detector, yes I'm sure they were just lying. But they made a good point about us all being equal. Thats what I believe. I just think that this time I won. So maybe we should all just accept that fact and take turns being the winner. I mean everyone has it in them right? If we keep competing no one will win. It will be better if we just take turns. Oh, hold that thought the FBI agent is here.

... I can't believe he forgot his lie detector, I told him to bring that box thingy, who wouldn't understand that? I'm sure you would, because were on the same wave-length. Were peas in a pod, two of a kind, birds of a feather. Hey we should be friends, that way we won't have to fight to win, we can all win together. So maybe this whole thing here was just a way for us to come to the realization that were all winners.

No, you don't have to give me credit for bringing peace to the world. It wasn't that hard, it was just an idea. Plus I got it from talking to you, so I guess we all thought of it together. Except for the FBI agent and the counselor, I don't like them very much, they didn't help much. But on another note, we should start spreading our message of peace to the world. I think we should use balloons and tie letters to them. Although I'm not sure how we should adress them. I mean how do we know who will pick them up. We could always address them to "everybody" but then the people who find them might just think they are for everyone else. I wounder how many subjects were in that last sentence. Probabably more then one, speaking of grammer i thinm probabably is spelled wrong. I don't think that red line under them is good. Well, in any case... wait, i forgot. Oh yes, the balloons. I like red, or blue, or anything with a hue. Except for pink, it kinda hurts my eyes sometimes.
Well, get to work, those balloons won't fill themselves.

I'm glad we had this chat, it's given me some time to think about things.
Ok, I must be going, oh and if you have any more posts you want to make, please post them somewhere else. We need to keep this thread clean so everyone knows about our conversation so that when they get a balloon and a letter, they know to open them"

anyways.. I WIN!

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #1387 on: November 21, 2009, 01:30:59 AM »
Dude, Miser, three words.

I WIN.

No need for a long rant.  All you have to do is say those words.  I win.  And you win.  It's that simple.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline Moosh

• Regular Poster
« Reply #1388 on: November 21, 2009, 02:02:47 AM »
Funnily that was actually a good read there Miser :LOL:

Offline MrT©

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #1389 on: November 21, 2009, 03:40:08 AM »
Miser how long did that take?

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
« Reply #1390 on: November 21, 2009, 07:28:07 AM »
Time wasn't the issue. The hardest part was finding a pen that wrote that small.

Offline ¿Nobody¿

• Senior Poster
  • LOL
« Reply #1391 on: November 21, 2009, 09:07:15 AM »
I win :)

Thanks JANE, Crimson, and Lucky for this AMAZING sig!~

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #1392 on: November 22, 2009, 09:17:49 PM »
I win

Offline xOninez

• Junior Poster
  • Just do it.
« Reply #1393 on: November 22, 2009, 10:30:43 PM »
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you I will take my trophy now cuz I win!  d_b d_b d_b d_b d_b

Offline halomaster (ice)Blizzard

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #1394 on: November 23, 2009, 09:38:35 AM »
miser .. lol

i also zoomed in on your post... its very long ... you  used a pen? omg lol

probebly ms word on  font 1)  LOL

I WIN  :usa: :noadd: :warlord:

Print