Print 

Author Topic: Gene Kelly  (Read 1844 times)

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
Gene Kelly
« on: September 13, 2008, 06:11:05 AM »
While on a server with a couple of persistent rule-breakers (one of which has been banned from that server), Gene Kelly kept racing and got on with things regardless. after the admins left Gene felt a little annoyed, perhaps, at having been at the wrong end of a camper's rocket, but otherwsie continued with the race at hand - 6 laps in a full server being testament to that.

Well done and keep it up!

jim360
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
Re: Gene Kelly
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 08:41:59 PM »
Raced with him a bit.. Detirmend to get to the next nav

~d3struct

Offline Šrčpėr

• Newbie Poster
  • ~ARC-DELTA-73;~ ~Demolitions Expert~
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 08:31:34 PM »
Great player, AWESOME gunner. Only played a few times with him but what little I've seen, is here to race and play nice. A pleasure to race with.

Šrčpėr
........................................................................................

Thanks to Max for this sig!

...............................................................................................
Also check out My Halo 3 Montage and My Friend ArcAlpha12's Montage. Both of these me and Alpha put together.
...............................................................................................

Offline wixxie

• Newbie Poster
  • Ben, thank you for the 'super-awesome' animation!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 11:07:23 PM »
good racer,  soooper funny, and a great dancer

Print