Print 

Author Topic: Shortening my game time  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Flip

• Junior Poster
Shortening my game time
« on: September 22, 2008, 03:23:02 PM »
Well, after playing 10+ hours every week, i now know the consequences. My school grades are obviously telling me i really need to cut my gaming. Also, being in junior, im piled with homework, and if i dont do that, then well it's off to mcdonalds. Also, it shows on my atheltic ability. My mile time has increased by like 45 seconds, and i become extremely out of breath after i run a mile. I decided to shorten my game time to 1-3 hours a week and only spend weekends playing. So yeah you prob won't see me on weekdays. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks Zagwa!

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Shortening my game time
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »
You are definetly making the right decision, very mature of you.  We'll miss seeing you on the tracks as much but you have to keep gaming in it's proper place in your life.  We'll see ya round the tracks.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 06:02:42 AM by BFM_Wic »

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 04:51:51 PM »
Excellent choices, buddy.  School, work and family life takes priority.  See ya on the tracks hen you are able to play.

^^Thanks Warlord for the great sig!

Offline Hr$heLt

• Regular Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 05:17:35 PM »
we'll se ya in the tracks !!! :chief: :chief: :chief: :chief: whenever u want !!! :LOL:

Thanks for the sig BFM_HLao

Print