Print 

Author Topic: Issues with new wireless headset! Please help!  (Read 907 times)

Offline Fanatic

• Senior Poster
  • War does not determine who's right, but who's left
Issues with new wireless headset! Please help!
« on: September 28, 2008, 01:18:59 PM »
OK i just got a new insignia Bluetooth enables headset for my computer. The model is NS-BTHDST. The problem is when i have vent open i cant hear anyothe sounds such as halo or even itunes all i can hear i vent. So I went to try and fix it but then ended up screwing it up and now i cant hear people in vent.  Some one please help!

Ok I fixed the not hearing people part but i still cant hear halo or music while i have vent open and its really annoying.

Fixed completely by returning it to the store and getting a wired headset. For the most part the return didnt have anything to do with the issue mainly dealt with the fact that the mic cuased a static sound to come out for some people instead of me talking so they couldnt understand me. Oh well the wired one cost me about half of the other one so i am thinkning about buying COD4 hehe
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 11:24:30 AM by Fanatic »

Thanks BigmanJT!                                                              Thanks Spood!

Offline Atroxide

• Junior Poster
  • Alias: TexasMd91
Re: Issues with new wireless headset! Please help!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 04:48:02 PM »
Are you able of hearing iTunes + Halo at same time when Vent isn't running (In other words, is this problem only when vent is on, or is it when any 2 audio is outputting at same time)
Alias: TexasMd91

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." Charles H. Duell, Commissioner of the United States Office of Patents, recommending that his office be abolished, 1899.
"Heavierthanair flying machines are impossible." Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895."
"There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom." Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize winner for physics, 1923.

Offline Fanatic

• Senior Poster
  • War does not determine who's right, but who's left
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 05:33:05 PM »
I can hear iTunes and halo at the same time. Only when I open vent does it not allow me to hear anything.

Thanks BigmanJT!                                                              Thanks Spood!

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »
"Wire-less" was the problem :P

not everything is good to be Wire less, and head sets are one of those things :P

Print