Print 

Author Topic: xcopy  (Read 7928 times)

Offline HOBOLAGGIN

• Junior Poster
Re: xcopy
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 08:58:28 PM »
I second what Kuchinki said, whats more, he called me h***dragon and was generally rude to everyone :'(
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 10:04:06 PM by BFM_Kiwi »

^^Thanks Soz 0wned^^

Offline Chartreuse

• Junior Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2008, 09:19:38 AM »
Yeah, I was there. xcopy was shooting RLs down from the bridge on Ice Fields. He had 0 laps for four straight maps. Total waste of time trying to race with him/

Offline cluck

• Newbie Poster
Xcopy
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 05:54:59 PM »
This is a funny player that does the jekyll hyde routine.....avg laps and when bfm persons are around but when they leave he other side comes out....always looking for hog rpg camping when bfm is not around....even when confronted by two players he doesnt care and verbally admits he will do it again if possible...

this is the kind of player that really disrupts a good game....

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 06:34:47 PM »
My problem with this player? he always gets in the rocket gunner chair first. Refuses to drive if others are around to do it. He drove by me on timberland and when he stopped to pick me up, he got out and jumped on the gun. That really frosts me....lol. He started many maps by climbing in the gunner chair first. Then proceded to camp enemies. He was waiting for me to drive but i ran to another hog and took off alone..... :evil:

Offline Filla

• Senior Poster
    • A Racing video I made.
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 06:58:22 PM »
Camps, Spam nades, and all he or she does is camp, only way that player gets laps if that player jumps in with a team mate.

Offline Killroy

• Newbie Poster
xcopy
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2009, 03:21:48 AM »
Shooting from ledges and cliffs on foot (possibly sniping on one map) mainly with rocket launchers. (fairly well I might add)
Camping (especially nav points, often from hidden cover)
Refusing to race when multiple hogs were available.
Not Acknowledging the rules when other players inform him
Not Acknowledging the rules when a BFM Member (I think it was BFM Emu, but I am not sure)
When other players proactively attacked him on foot to so they would not be camped, he started warning them off with the rules and telling them to "not go slayer"

Offline Yop

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2009, 12:31:13 AM »
saw him in again tonite, was given many warnings from many players and eventually caused most people to leave the server...

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 05:01:20 PM »
He's been trouble for a long long time, anyone feel like digging up his old thread I'm too lazy right now :P

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 12:51:26 AM »
He's been trouble for a long long time, anyone feel like digging up his old thread I'm too lazy right now :P

Here and Here.

Offline Racerrr

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 04:17:53 AM »
the xcopy guy was a very rude camper. he raced with me and when i ask him nicely to not camp, he called me the n word even though i aint black and told me to shut the [bad word] up!  i left since no admin was t here

Offline Doppelgänger

• Newbie Poster
  • STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 08:08:50 AM »

Ditto, I was in a race just last week...xcopy did the same things.  Called me a few names/words too. 

Glaçïer
I do not need to drive or gun, you can do either if you want; just ask…I just want to race.   

RULES I LIVE BY:   >>In addition to NORMAL race rules.<< 
  I do not melee/slayer anytime during a race. 
  I will always pick up teammates!  If bad guys are coming...we'll try to make it.  I will give you one sec to get in...after that, I'm gone.  <B> SHORT BURSTS OF BULLETS TO SIGNAL FOR A RIDE!!</B>
  I will never jump out of a race on you; pls do the same for me. 
  Pls, do not get jump out CHOG/gunning, to get into other team RHOG.  All while I am driving, leaving me alone in the CHOG.  NOT COOL
  If you are walking, I won't shoot unless you do first, I won't chase to kill you.
TEAM, TEAM, TEAM PLAY!!  I do believe in fair TEAM play. 

Thanks

"Who's your Doppelgänger?"

MAP TIMES:
Blood Gulch         69.73      http://i54.tinypic.com/33bp9g3.jpg
Danger Canyon    86.37       http://i54.tinypic.com/2nlzep4.jpg
Death Island        56.47      http://i55.tinypic.com/nd7oux.jpg
Gephyrophobia     57.73      http://i53.tinypic.com/20h4xl0.jpg
Ice Fields          
Infinity                90.50
Sidewinder           100.93
Timberland           47.77

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »

Team/spam nading, camping, hog camping (even parking Rhogs at strategic locations, such as corridor off of squeeze/ramp), slayer style, ....

Has no intention of racing ... until an Admin shows up. (And even then he pushes it.)

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline Glogg

• Junior Poster
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2009, 06:57:34 AM »
Yea he just joined server #2 and instantly started nade spamming and slaying. Was very rude too. I was trying to race and all he did was nade spam me then brag how he "Brang It". Too bad it was a race server cause i would have shown him about "Bringing it" :D.

Overall it was a horrible experiance with this person, to the point where i just decided to leave the server.

Offline R0FLGaM3R

• Newbie Poster
xcopy the rocket camper
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2009, 09:51:01 AM »
Ok the server was on icefeilds and xcopy joined a little after the game started he got into a hog went to the middle of the bridge and started to camper with the RL ad plasma nades he got 0 laps ad 22 camped kills it was annoying to have him o my team.  :bang:  :bang:  :bang:  :bang:

I have picture proof o cowbell's post
http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168/Caleb911SuB/?action=view&current=xcopy.jpg
this was taken before race ended and he had still 0 laps and 22 kills
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:25:58 AM by R0FLGaM3R »

Offline 2much

• Regular Poster
Re: xcopy the rocket camper
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2009, 10:13:43 AM »
I raced with xcopy on a couple of races today. The first one, they had 22 kills and 0 laps. They blatantly broke the rules and were rude to people to politely informed them of the rules and asked them to stop. They camped and sniped and were extremely rude.

I finally  left the server in search of a BFM in another server.

Print