Print 

Author Topic: BFM_IMaybeU  (Read 8377 times)

Offline Trael

• Senior Poster
  • Hi Ho I live in a box...
Re: BFM_IMaybeU
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »
Aggreed And Approved ;D
feel lucky, you got the stamp of approval ;D

Offline Awesome

• Junior Poster
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2010, 03:16:05 PM »
i cant just repeat what others said so i will just  agree with what they said :yesyes: :neckbeard:

Thanks Blitz!!

Offline LEGO

• Senior Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2010, 06:42:50 AM »
IMaybe is awesome! He is a super awesome admin and I love to race with him.   :love:  :P

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2010, 03:25:31 PM »
He's the reason I came to these forums in the first place :o

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2010, 04:25:11 PM »
Wow !! - I see someone dug up this old thread.  Thanks for the kind comments folks.  Guests and members like you is what makes our servers so much fun.  Makes me glad to be an admin here.

^^Thanks Warlord for the great sig!

Offline Awesome

• Junior Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2010, 08:02:30 AM »
I just remembered :siderofl: something from a while ago maybe a year? we were racing and you killed my driver with a rocket and while i was flipping thru the air i shot you with a rocket and somehow killed you. do you remember that?? :siderofl:

Thanks Blitz!!

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 08:29:23 AM »
I just remembered :siderofl: something from a while ago maybe a year? we were racing and you killed my driver with a rocket and while i was flipping thru the air i shot you with a rocket and somehow killed you. do you remember that?? :siderofl:

Now, how could I forget being taken out by someone upside down in the middle of a 720 barrel roll?  That was a shot to be proud of.  :o

Offline Awesome

• Junior Poster
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 10:42:54 AM »
it was more like luck haha but ill take it :)

Thanks Blitz!!

Offline BFM_Enigma

• General
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2010, 07:49:41 PM »
I have not been racing long  but I appreciate a lot of the people on this site. IMaybeU is one that stands out. For some reason I seem to be killed quite a bit but when on my team he is always there to pick me up at the next base. Thanks

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2010, 05:24:39 PM »
Wow!!  Just noticed that someone blew the dust off this old thread.  Thank you for the kind comments, DeadMeat.   I had great fun racing with you.

Teamwork & sportsmanship are a couple of fundamental philosophies of what BFM is about.  The best thing a driver can do, besides get laps, is to pick up team mates.   They provide protection for the driver, slows the other team down and moves your team closer to the laps needed for a win.

Whenever it's safe to do so, always keep an eye out for potential gunners & passengers.   It encourages the other guests to "pay-it-forward" whenever they are driving.

Hope to see you again soon on the tracks, Mate!

I have not been racing long  but I appreciate a lot of the people on this site. IMaybeU is one that stands out. For some reason I seem to be killed quite a bit but when on my team he is always there to pick me up at the next base. Thanks
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 05:05:12 PM by BFM_ImaybeU »

Offline sally

• Newbie Poster
  • SALLY
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2010, 09:05:26 PM »
I have played with, or against IMAYBEU many times in the last few years.   And i must say that he is very fair with all players, no matter which side they are on.   He communicates well,  gives fair warning to all involved, and is also a lot of FUN TO PLAY WITH.....  :angel:     

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 11:15:39 AM »
Thank you, sally, for your kind comments.  The feeling is mutual.  I always enjoy seeing you join the server.  You are a lot of fun to race with (or against  :winkgrin:).  Hope to see you on the tracks soon, friend!!

Print