Print 

Author Topic: education  (Read 1300 times)

Offline SNIPERXx

• Newbie Poster
education
« on: November 02, 2008, 01:15:37 AM »
? For any one. Would any one on BFM like to get together and talk about school related subjects to help each other out math english you name it. See i am in 9th grade right now and i am having education problems. not that i am not smart enough and i know alot of students people in genral have problems understanding certain things or just do not have the drive like me. well my proposal is that we meet on a set day whenever we could make it monthly whatever on xfire bfm servers ventrilo and talk about whatever we need help with or whatever we can do to help each other.see right now my parents are also threatening to take away all my stuff like my pc i usaully wouldnt mind but since i started playing with bfm i would be really depressed since people on bfm are the first reel friends i have had because to peers at school i am not cool.So sorry if i went into a little bit of a personal rant there  but i want to know your honest feelings on the subject manor. : :love:  

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
Re: education
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 01:24:29 AM »
We have a forum for it --> CLICK  :happy:
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
  • ^ Back When It neared 1000.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 01:25:58 AM »
Hello Sniper, Im having trouble with my Maths right now aswell.. ( well not very much anymore.)  You need to tell your Parents , friends , or a teacher you can trust to help you out.  I was struggling with my maths. ( im currently in Year 8 ) then i asked my dad to help me out.  I hadnt done this before because im was scared of critasisim.  My dad is a maths wonder, ( Getting 99% in his year 12 exams.)  He is good at anything and is helpful.  He has taught me and i think i could possibly help you out.

~Soz

-22/4/09-

Offline SNIPERXx

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 01:59:09 AM »
wow its homework heaven its awesome thankkks navy and soz i would love any help aswell

Print