Print 

Author Topic: Congrats Barack Obama  (Read 11096 times)

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
  • check out mista benny!!!
Re: Congrats Barack Obama
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2008, 05:30:40 AM »
even though i was going for McCain, i will say congratz to Mr. Obama on his win. 
if you ask me to slow down when racing, then you are out of luck buddy. I AM AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER!!! 
the fastest way to a point is a straight line, no matter the danger, i like to take chances, I AM A RISKY DRIVER!!!

Ok, let's get right to it.  DO NOT HIT YOUR COMPUTER AS CARL DOES

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2008, 11:09:22 AM »
Well I am going to handle this like everything else that damages my calm and have some fun with it. Now that Obama is president I believe I am just going to quit my job and sit at home. It will pay more and the healthcare will be free.  ;D Congratz Obama.

*he shakes his head and bolts his wallet to the floor*

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »
Well I am going to handle this like everything else that damages my calm and have some fun with it. Now that Obama is president I believe I am just going to quit my job and sit at home. It will pay more and the healthcare will be free.  ;D Congratz Obama.

*he shakes his head and bolts his wallet to the floor*

ROFL. I don't think people realize what his tax plan is going to do. Workers such as Cool will have money taken and spread. Seems unethical to me. But, thats a good idea Cool. Who needs to work anymore? Let the wealth find it's way to you! lol

I still remember an interview with a lady who said "Obama is going to make my car payment for me" Uh...reality check. The government is not going to make your car payments. Spreading the wealth has nothing to do with that. <3 Americans

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2008, 03:37:47 PM »
I appreciate everyone keeping this thread a civil as possible but it is slowly being hijacked away form it's original purpose.  It was meant as a congratulatory thread for President elect Obama.  That sentiment is slowly being replaced with opinionated political comments which are just begging for a debate...anf that aint gonna happen here.  We should just quit while we are ahead and lock this thread.  Congrats to our soon to be president on his accomplishment and good luck on the very difficult job he has ahead of him.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print