Print 

Author Topic: Rabid dog  (Read 4466 times)

Offline JM

• Regular Poster
  • ARE YOU READY?
Re: Rabid dog
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »
WTG!

Thanks for the sigs Ben and Lucky!

Offline Chartreuse

• Junior Poster
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 12:23:54 PM »
I concur, the dog is a good egg. I was running to a nav in the base and he was coming out gunnerless. I tried to step aside but he mowed me down, (but I don't think on purpose.). I said next time I'd nade him for that and he said OK. Well, a lap or two later we met in the same situation at the other base and he actually STOPPED so I could nade him!!! Now that's an honest racer! Kudos sir!!

Offline UCANTSEEME

• Senior Poster
  • Mnid pwoer is the olny way to sccuses.
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2008, 06:50:28 AM »
Usually a Rapid dog is not your friend... But in this case Rabid dogs are great... I wish we had more of them running around.  :o

SEEU on the track!

Sig by Hlao

Big thanks to Geekums and Slayton for the sig!

Offline Rabid Dog

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 01:57:28 AM »
Hey All

Thanks for the great welcome

Would like to be out on the track right now only my internet connection is well .... can't use profanity... not good. Congestion at the exchange I believe the nice chap from my ISP said.
If I stay up late enough or until everyone else in this town has gone to sleep I might squeeze in a game or two.

Oh and Jane, probably the last person I would refer to as a rabid dog but thanks for the warning about the mood swings  :winkgrin:

See yall out there

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 03:16:52 AM »
I think this guy needs a  :bump:!

You're always welcome in any server I'm in, as I know I'll never have any problems out of you!  Love the teamwork, love the sportsmanship!   :yesyes: :yesyes:
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Print