Print 

Author Topic: henkie  (Read 648 times)

Offline BFM_Noddu

• BFM Admin
  • An apple a day, keeps red team's rockets at bay.
henkie
« on: December 13, 2008, 05:24:39 AM »
The worst thing about the person is that I've already complained about his unwanted attitude previously. I commented on it but dismissed it as stress.

You can find my original complaint for him under the thread "Not 1, not 2, but 4 bad players!" Out of all 4 of the players I thought henkie was the better player, but this player just shattered my forgiving nature towards him as he naded his own team.

henkie just now demonstrated his incompitance to race and instead found that Team Nading was more fun. Luckily BFM_Octane was on hand to stop henkie from ruining the race further but I still believe that as such henkie still needs to learn his lesson!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 05:27:40 AM by Noddu »
Make way for Noddu. Lest he nods his head... in disapproval.

Offline fLipSIDe

• Regular Poster
  • Hmm...wat u lookin' at mate!!??
    • Drum & Bass / Breakbeat / Dubstep Arena
Re: henkie
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 08:11:55 AM »
 ^^! Yes i agree with you definately as i saw this gamer on today and was continuing to do the process in which you described i.e team nading e.t.c

This does become annoying as you've said because it ruins peoples lap times and then this breaks out to a spam nade fest which, we don't want to happen.

However, in the end (1 hour later) he did calm down and began to race and was getting some decent lap times so...i'm guessing he was either in a bad mood or wanted to have some fun for a bit.

- FLipSiDe
Drum & Bass / Breakbeat / Dubstep / Grime Arena - http://download.breakbeat.co.uk/

Thankyou to Arya for this Sig

Print