Print 

Author Topic: The Borg  (Read 678 times)

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
The Borg
« on: December 21, 2008, 02:52:52 PM »
Oh where to begin........
  -Infinity, this was the first map I started on. When the map began, The Borg imediately started throwing frag grenades into the group of hogs. He was actively ignoring the hogs to eliminate all enemies in his sight on that side of the base.
  -Sidewinder, I was following a teammates hog up the first ramp when The Borg came out of the teleporter and rocketed my teamates hog and killed him. He made no attempt to take the hog and ran into the other teleport. My teamate wast no threat to him as we were both on the ramp yet.
  -Danger Canyon, At the start of this map, he started throwing frag nades at all the hogs even though there were only a few of us starting at that base. There were two hogs for evey player there and he still felt the need to slay.
  -Blood Gulch, He was running in the middle of the map and slaying hogs. He killed me and didnt take the hog, killed a teamate of mine and didnt take that one either. When i respawned on the other side of the map and drove back to the other side to get my nav, he was still in the middle throwing nades and trying to kill.
  -Ice fields, Seen him throwing nades from the middle ledge, and go out of his way to run over an enemy. Minor infractions but it does show a pattern.

This player prefers to slay instead of race.

Offline BarbeBleue

• Junior Poster
Re: The Borg
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 04:23:35 PM »
Minor infractions but it does show a pattern.

This player prefers to slay instead of race.

Most of the time he will get alot of laps .. and even more kills. I don't like playing with Teh Borg  :mad:
Barbe  - french for Beard
Bleue - french for Blue

might also remember me as Shakur

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
Re: The Borg
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 01:04:39 PM »
Congratulations!
If you see this signature on a recent post, you've spotted an elusive Tåndêm!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Print