Print 

Author Topic: I have an important announcement to make  (Read 13522 times)

Offline ThE BrIcK

• Posts Too Much
Re: I have an important announcement to make
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2007, 01:37:38 PM »
PHILLIES WIN THE DIVISION!!!

I guess you can calls the Mets the Melts now.  :LOL:
BFM History
Application - 9/23/06
Little Tags - 2/17/07
Big Tags - 4/3/07
Corporal - 3/9/08
Sergeant - 8/15/08
Lieutenant - 9/27/08
Captain - 7/4/09
Resignation - 5/20/10

Offline panoze

• Posts Too Much
  • 棕榈 grower
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2007, 01:48:46 PM »
PHILLIES WIN THE DIVISION!!!

I guess you can calls the Mets the Melts now.  :LOL:

And Rollins got his triple!   That guy sure knows how to lead a team, and has my vote for MVP no doubt and I can't imagine he doesn't get it now!

BFM_Warlord

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2007, 05:55:20 AM »
Congrats!

Offline panoze

• Posts Too Much
  • 棕榈 grower
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2007, 07:02:13 AM »
Congrats!

Thanks bud!  Hey everyone is saying how the Mets blew it, very far from the reality.  The Phillies won it.  As the "team to beat" coincidentally during "the Mets meltdown" in September, the Phillies swept them twice equalling, you guessed it 7 games.  The Mets did not blow it, the Phillies won it, the Mets could not beat the Phillies and that is what caused their downfall and Omar Minaya even said that last night. 

Good luck for us that our major breakdowns were in the beginning of the season and injuries in the middle and it came together in September so we could put down the Mets which is the way it should have been all season anyway.  The Mets and (mostly) their fans were much much too arrogant, and had the entitlement feeling and honestly I'm glad to see them put in their place, and I'm a very respectful Philly fan but the Mets fans are the worst in the league absolutely no question about that and I hate to say they got what was coming to them.  You will not come into our park the way they did this year and treat our fans, team and city the arrogant way they thought they could, I mean they were the most ignorant, aggressive and rude fans not to mention very profane and they come into our park like they own it getting in fights and alll and bragging about it on MLB.com on the forums and chat rooms.   Well they got owned and what goes around comes around.    Seems like that feeling was also shared with Florida and Washington too LOL.   

Great job Phillies!!!  And great job Charlie Manual and Jimmy Rollins!!!  Game 1 in Philly Weds night, look for me on TBS!!!

Print