Print 

Author Topic: MacUserLOL and Chik3um  (Read 601 times)

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
MacUserLOL and Chik3um
« on: December 26, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »
Was in server 4 with both of these players today and had the unlucky experience of watching them in action

MacUserLOL:

Refused to race since he first came into the server. Went about 4 maps without getting a single lap and collecting around 25 kills total. Toward the end he started to teamnade like crazy, at one point making it impossible for the rest of the team to start getting laps of their own. Before he left he let loose some profanity obviously targeted against BFM on team chat so DaKillr couldn't see it. Unfortunately I didn't get a screen shot of it.

Chik3um:

Started out ok, then after the first 2 maps it started to go south. It started with being rude to other players in the server who weren't meeting his needs. First it was against enemy players who were breaking rules but it soon went to rudeness to teammates who weren't up to his standards. Then came the teamnading, mostly because he wanted to drive a hog that was already taken, which I found really odd. Before I left the server he also started to camp the middle on Danger Canyon.

It'd be wise to watch out for these two the next time you walk into a server. :chief:

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline BarbeBleue

• Junior Poster
Re: MacUserLOL and Chik3um
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 09:10:17 PM »
I also have witnessed both these players.

I was in the same server as Widget yesterday.  And yes, MacUserLOL did drop some aweful words toward bfm seconds before he left.

I had the screenshot of it. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 03:52:52 PM by Shakur »
Barbe  - french for Beard
Bleue - french for Blue

might also remember me as Shakur

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 11:18:16 PM »

I've saved a copy of that screenshot.  You can remove it now, as it contains profanity.  No need to keep it there.

Offline Chartreuse

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 07:50:30 AM »
Anyone need a third opinion? No? Good then because these are facts, not opinions. I'm glad Widg started this thread because MacUser had me so steamed that I couldn't type straight. I was in the same server and it was a complete mess toward the end. The only thing I'd change is that Chik started teamnading much earlier than Widg thought. Apparently Widg just wasn't the target.

Kudos to Widg and Shak for trying to keep the peace, and a double kudo to Shak for those two maps where we utterly destroyed the competition getting about 80% of the laps between us!

Print