Print 

Author Topic: Escap'  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Chartreuse

• Junior Poster
Re: Escap'
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 05:18:13 AM »
Sorry, I have nothing good to say about this character. When BFM is in the room, he mostly plays it safe. The minute they leave he starts breaking every rule he can. You won't find me racing with him ever again.

Offline Findus1

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 05:50:08 PM »
Hi,
wanted to bring this thread again in front. It was very confusing for me to be in a game together with escape and escap' also over a few maps. Also BFMs were present, so there should be some info available(Mr Ninja and others).
Nevertheless I wasn't affected directly (so it may be wrong to write here), I was irrritated if escape was asked not to team nade, and escap' answered, because he felt to be the relevant part of the issue.
Good was to see, that there are really 2 different gamers (not 2 sides (Dr, Jekyl Mr. Hyde) of one). I hope other racers were in the immediate vicinity to give some comments.

Findus#1

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 04:41:31 AM »
I was in the room last night too and found Escap' to be adhering to the rules and being courteous to the BFM's. The only problem was that he was answering to the administration of Escape, who was being moderately badly behaved as far as I saw.

So, Escap'    sort your identity out and stop answering chat meant for someone else!

Escape     Sort it out please and play by the rules.

Regards to you both,
Fraggle
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
  • ^ Back When It neared 1000.
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 10:14:40 PM »
He was So RUDE to me today.  He said pickup teamates when i had 3 in a hog and then i said it and then when i asked him to stop to pick me up he didnt . and he was liek your being very rude to me.  When all i said was if you have a problem feel free to PM me.

-22/4/09-

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 09:27:54 PM »
More of the same tonight, not much else to say

Offline Lord Kira

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 12:28:10 AM »
Sorry, I have nothing good to say about this character. When BFM is in the room, he mostly plays it safe. The minute they leave he starts breaking every rule he can. You won't find me racing with him ever again.

Agreed, it's like an alter ego with devious intentions.
Meh, I'm too tired to come up with a good signature.

Offline Escape

• Newbie Poster
  • :D
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 09:49:04 AM »
Thanks!!!!!

IM Fine

Not more PR

Offline Filla

• Senior Poster
    • A Racing video I made.
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 01:16:40 PM »
Escap` Needs to learn the rules, he does chase kills at times and slay a bit at time.
I agree with you here.

Offline Filla

• Senior Poster
    • A Racing video I made.
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 10:09:35 PM »
I had a problem with this player today.
  • Hog camped.
  • Got out of his hog for slayer.
  • Would spam nades at the start.
When this player is in the server im playing on, I dont find it fun at all.
Usually leave the server unless there is a admin there in the server.
He breaks the rules a lot and all he needs is to read the rules.
He accuses of people saying, "Read the rules" when he doesn't know them himself.
This player please needs to be watched. I hope he doesn't ruin any other games for anyone else.

Offline Tango1

• Newbie Poster
  • United We Stand
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 07:23:36 AM »
Escap' is his racing name and Escape is his forum name.

This may be true, but there are 2 different racers listed in Skorcard.
There is no onelisted under just Escape.

#1 Escap' is             ranked 67th          and has a score of          1,724.48
#2 [CC] Escape is    ranked 29,021st          and has a score of      700.00

Doesn't say what kind player they are, but it is 2 different players.
Checked [CC] members in Skorcard and did not see a [CC] Escape listed, so he either quit or is an imposter?

The one thing I can give and still keep, is my word.

Offline Filla

• Senior Poster
    • A Racing video I made.
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 07:43:39 AM »
He left about a month before i did for that clan, so there is no more [CC]Escape.

Offline ChrisŤ

• Regular Poster
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 07:32:08 PM »
Had trouble with him today. I walk up and nade his hog as he goes by, i missed, he turned around and came back for me, so i resume nading him. He accused me of spam nading, (which, I admit, I was slightly) but he kept trying to run me over, and he accused me of camping. About a minute after that, he accused me of not knowing the rules, to which I told him that I have read and printed the full detailed rules. He then said that I knew the rules but broke them and went on a rant how I am a bad PR. Really downed my spirits as BFM_CNN was there and I was afraid he might get the wrong idea from what Escap' was saying. He IS a good racer but has a tendency to boss people around and get mad when things dont go his way. Just my 2 cents
Formerly Geek2.

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 02:59:12 PM »
ok, this is difficult!

Having previously been an advocate and supporter of escap' I have, it seems, seen his hyde side.

Hoestly, I feel like I have just had to break up a bar-room brawl! Escap' rocketed my hog thouroughly with a hand-held launcher and when I amiably asked him to watch the team rocketing, he accused my passenger/gunner ( i don't know which) of team rocketing him about 5 times. the other player,  matraque got defensive in a sarcastic way and an argument ensued which lasted a good few minutes. Matraque dropped the argument when asked but escap' continued to argue throughout the rest of the map.

after that, he was complained about by other players a bit for team rocket/ram/nading, but the only thing I saw personally was at the start of death isle.  He leapt in a hog and sped of just as I was trying to get in the gunner seat. i called out " hey red rocket hog, wait for teammates pls" and he just said "no!"

The escap' I have raced with previously would have been in it for the team and, whilst i appreciate it is not a cast-iron rule to team-up, I feel he was just being obnoxious.

He turned the server into an uncomfortable environment and I just did not enjoy the race after that.

Regards,
Fraggle
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Print