Print 

Author Topic: how do i join a server  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Valkyrie

• Newbie Poster
  • The VOLCOM "Poison" DON'T DENY WHAT IT DOES TO YOU
how do i join a server
« on: December 30, 2008, 05:18:28 PM »
does anyone know how to join a server because i tried to join from this site but it doesnt let me. I made a xfire account and I don't know if i'm playing as my account I made on this web, do we have to make an account with the SAME name to play as the one I made on this web? 
MATT is Valkyrie!

Thnx for..Thnx for the help with the sig BFM_Booyah
The new GHOST RIDER he burnt the graphics!
GET a hog or none at ALL
Valkyrie Brothers|The Guild leaders-Fiesta Online
Avenger7, Matt63, Sk8rBoy123, WizFreezerMatt=lvl 89 FO|Matt=lvl126 RSArcher, Fighter, Cleric, Mage
Scout, Warrior, Paladin, WizMageDon't mess wit my swords, they're TIGHT!VICIOUS!The "Details" for above in order btw Volcom and QuickSilver ownz poison:embarrassed: :undecided:  :) :winkgrin: d_b :yesyes: :drool: M :love: T :angel: :evil: for quetions please feel free to PM me
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is bunny, copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help gain world domination! I SK8! kapeash?~  Matt

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: how do i join a server
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 05:32:23 PM »
Hi.

Well as an example, my forum account here is "kiw" (even though it has an alias and displays as "BFM_Kiwi")  My xfire account is "kiwnz", also aliased as "BFM_Kiwi".  My halo profile is BFM_Kiwi.    None of the three have anything to do with each other really though. 

If I use xfire to join, I believe it uses whatever profile I last used in halo.  So if my sons were playing and I join from xfire I might join the halo server with their profile.  So my xfire account could be "fred" and it wouldn't matter, if I only had the profile BFM_Kiwi setup in halo, that's how halo would start up if I joined from xfire - not as fred.

So the only thing that matters really are the profiles you have set up in halo.

Offline Valkyrie

• Newbie Poster
  • The VOLCOM "Poison" DON'T DENY WHAT IT DOES TO YOU
Re: how do i join a server
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 08:28:19 PM »
oh ok thanks a lot
MATT is Valkyrie!

Thnx for..Thnx for the help with the sig BFM_Booyah
The new GHOST RIDER he burnt the graphics!
GET a hog or none at ALL
Valkyrie Brothers|The Guild leaders-Fiesta Online
Avenger7, Matt63, Sk8rBoy123, WizFreezerMatt=lvl 89 FO|Matt=lvl126 RSArcher, Fighter, Cleric, Mage
Scout, Warrior, Paladin, WizMageDon't mess wit my swords, they're TIGHT!VICIOUS!The "Details" for above in order btw Volcom and QuickSilver ownz poison:embarrassed: :undecided:  :) :winkgrin: d_b :yesyes: :drool: M :love: T :angel: :evil: for quetions please feel free to PM me
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is bunny, copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help gain world domination! I SK8! kapeash?~  Matt

Print