Print 

Author Topic: Ian  (Read 552 times)

Offline NCIS

• Newbie Poster
Ian
« on: January 31, 2009, 04:09:30 AM »
Was nothing but trouble.  Played slayer more then he raced.  MrMyxzptlk can be my witness.  Ian went through at least four maps with zero laps and over 10 kills before he finally got some laps on a map.

Was camping (both on foot and hog).  His language was uncalled for.  He also made remarks that were inappropriate for any server.  He made racist remarks.  He made sexual remarks.

I think he was finnally banned on the server that I was just in, I cant remember which one it was.  If he was banned, I think you should add his hash to all your servers.

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
Re: Ian
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »

Yes, he was banned, Xsix's first ban I think. (Woot Xsix!!  :yesyes: )

FIVE screenies of profanity/rudeness are available. (PM me if wanted....)

Slayer/(Hog-)Camper, only got laps when I picked him up to keep an eye on him. ('Switched teams to even them out & give Xsix "other eyes....)  Passing up hogs to kill, I think he only drove a hog once, for maybe 1/4 of a lap, and even that was after a thorough talking to by Admin(s.)

Ian pretty-much breaks every rule, even after he's told not to, and even had explained to him/spammed what NOT to do.

Constantly arguing with Admins (others came and left a couple times, if I recall....)

My favorite Ian quote: "geesh! what do you guys want from me?"

I can sum Ian up thusly:

Ian Just Doesn't Get It.

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Print