Print 

Author Topic: about being kicked  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Grillman

• Junior Poster
about being kicked
« on: March 01, 2009, 12:30:48 AM »
i was in race server #3 and jrock was camping and killing i warned team mates of this and bfm jrock asked if i wanted to be kicked i said no i would like them to stop camping and he kicked me out i was not going to complain about it. so i waited and though about and decided to go  to a different server I went to server #7 i believe and bfm jrock was in that server and as soon as i arrived he was telling someone else that if they didn't shut up and race they would be kicked out . I have been kicked before I am sorry to say but this time was unjustified and this bfm is out of control i have read through what it takes to become a bfm and would like to make it there someday .i just wanted to say this bfm is control happy and using his/her control to scare people to stop complaining thank you and have a good day

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
Re: about being kicked
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 01:52:12 PM »
Grillman I will look into this for you. Please give me some time to check into it.

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
Re: about being kicked
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 06:32:34 AM »
Grillman Jrock sent you a PM he also sent me the same PM. I think he explains very well what happened. Like he said in that PM a BFM will not use the terminology "shut up" Please understand that our admins volonteer there time to keep our servers clean for everyone and they go through a very lengthy training process to do so. I hope Jrock's PM cleared things up for you. Please feel free to PM him or myself if you have any more questions.

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Print