Print 

Author Topic: Fable 2, who has?  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Gryphon

• Regular Poster
  • If you hear the roar, it means it's too late.
Fable 2, who has?
« on: October 23, 2008, 06:36:26 PM »
There is a perk to being between jobs, such as all the time in the day to play on the 360. Started Fable 2 and am almost to the point where I can write up my review. Sadly though, I SO want to import my character's wife into real life, but part of that just may be the post break up loneliness talking, only part though.

So far, it's good I think, except that they don't tell you how to do a lot of things. What does everyone else thing of it?

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
  • ^ Back When It neared 1000.
Re: Fable 2, who has?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 08:46:53 PM »
Cool! it just came out yesterday here in Auz.  I dont have a 360 , but heard it's pretty sweet.  :D

~Soz

-22/4/09-

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 08:54:54 PM »
dont have it Yet! but i was very pleased with the first one and even if this is a turd i will still probably enjoy it.  :P

Offline Lord Kira

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 11:17:55 AM »

So far, it's good I think, except that they don't tell you how to do a lot of things. What does everyone else thing of it?

I liked it, there was nothing cooler to me than runnning round' in my Chief LE content armor ^^. What did you think was left unexplained though, I'm a huge Fable fan and I might be able to explain.
Meh, I'm too tired to come up with a good signature.

Offline Filla

• Senior Poster
    • A Racing video I made.
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 04:12:05 PM »
I like it, pretty cool.  :)
I love the graphics makes it look very real.

Offline Gryphon

• Regular Poster
  • If you hear the roar, it means it's too late.
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 10:02:03 PM »

I liked it, there was nothing cooler to me than runnning round' in my Chief LE content armor ^^. What did you think was left unexplained though, I'm a huge Fable fan and I might be able to explain.

What Teresa does with the Tower, whether Teresa is the sister of the Hero from Fable 1, for a start,  :P

Offline powergamer

• Junior Poster
  • I'm always here for you
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 03:02:21 PM »
Nothing but hype.

I rented it, and for the first 3 hours, I was like, WHOA! This is like GTA 4 wow!

Then, it got painful and I had to force myself to finish it.

Final boss sucked.

/fail

Offline Ratboy

• Regular Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 03:57:09 AM »
I thought in the first one the sister was killed by the hero to get a weapon or something like that

Thanks  BFM_Ben and Spood for the awesome sigs!!! Thanks BFM_Slayton for the great team sig and the award sig!!

Print