Print 

Author Topic: -db-Neo ArT  (Read 12946 times)

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
Re: -db-Neo ArT
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2010, 07:45:57 AM »
I thought these two were the best of the ones you just posted:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w251/dekollen/eerstepentoolsig27april2010-1.png
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w251/dekollen/thegirlingreen.png

First one's subtle effects work quite well I think.
52.87   60.07   46.40   72.73   68.23   55.10   98.27   84.73

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2010, 03:20:41 AM »
I looooooove them. How did you make the Ak-47 sig for Geek2?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline -db-Neo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2010, 06:59:01 AM »
trying out some new stuff:

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2010, 07:11:26 AM »
wow, thats cool.

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2010, 07:31:04 AM »
THEY ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
  • ^ Back When It neared 1000.
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2010, 07:28:30 AM »
Mate, how'd you learn to do animations like that.  Could you link me something that would help or helped you?

Cheers,

-22/4/09-

Offline -db-Neo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2010, 04:43:06 AM »
i made it in cinima 4d its a nice programe to work with not realy easy but fun

Offline -db-Neo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2010, 10:57:17 AM »
2 more:

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2010, 11:34:38 AM »

Very cool!

Later that day...

How much of that are you doing yourself, and how much is the program doing? The little balls bouncing off "DuckMatrix" and the "Neo" shattering, surely you're not moving each piece individually... That would take forever! But it looks pretty realistic, the momentum and bouncing and stuff.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:48:08 PM by BFM_JANE »

Offline -db-Neo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2010, 12:37:35 PM »
i made it with the programme : maxon cinema 4d.
no i dint had to do every part, you can use some plug ins for that :)
try to look at some  cinema 4d tut's and you can see that it is not that easy some times to make something :(

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2010, 02:22:28 PM »
I looooooove them. How did you make the Ak-47 sig for Geek2?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2010, 06:00:12 PM »

Had a look through this thread again. You've got some pretty awesome stuff, not just skill in making things, but really creative stuff too.

Thanks for posting and updating this, it's nice to see what you're doing!

Offline -db-Neo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2010, 01:36:37 PM »
ty JANE

Offline JuliquE

• Newbie Poster
    • Diverging from the Believable
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2011, 01:27:58 PM »
*clears throat*

Legendary.