Print 

Author Topic: In-game Quotes  (Read 49062 times)

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: In-game Quotes
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2010, 04:58:54 AM »

Okay.

He really does die happy!

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2010, 04:56:26 PM »

lol

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »
Can you say, Payback? It deserves it for all the times Halo has dropped vehicles on my head when I'm minding my own buisnes!

Halo has a serious problem with me, it always spawns hogs on top of me or infront of me when i am driving. :XD:
Did i mention the crazey scoring system? It puts me last whatever i get  :roll eyes:

hhhmmm ssuuuuuurrrreeee rrrrriiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhtttttt!!!! Are you sure its not the skills you lack??? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (only joking)

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2010, 06:40:10 PM »
This happened a long time ago, so I can't remember who said it (it was a BFM) so they will be "BFM_Soandso"

BFM_Soandso: I got him riht before he got away.
BFM_Soandso: *right*. sorry, my smelling today is horrible.
Me: LOL

Soníc

"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2010, 07:42:53 PM »
OMG SOANDSO ROFL!!! ROFL!!! ROFL!!!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline OBOLeader

• Regular Poster
  • Established thread killer
Re: Xfire Quotes
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2010, 04:24:23 AM »
Convo with me and Zakk a while back (rhyme intended)

Me:Wb
Zakk:I returrn!
Zakk:Fear the Zakk attack!
Me:Why?
Zakk:ummmm...... good point.

;D

...oops, wrong thread... could a admin move this post to the in-game quotes thread?
Thx Fraggle! U rockz
Sure, No problem. BFM_Fraggle
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 01:22:28 PM by (OBO)Leader-AoV Kovu-CoAe Killer »
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NewTooru/
Discord: Tooru#1375
Battle Net: Tooru#11787

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2010, 04:16:11 AM »

I can't remember exactly how it went, but it was funny.

On Ice Fields:

shadowzack died
shadowzack: i hate fall damage
-db-Vinci: Gravity
BFM_JANE: apples hate it
shadowzack: i know, i'm not stupid
BFM_Mil: the bridge jump takes time to learn
shadowzack: stop talking like you're the smartest person in the world
shadowzack: wow

You had to be there!

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2010, 04:19:15 AM »
LOL that was so funny! And it has the Mil Seal of Approval :doh:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 06:10:53 AM by BFM_Mil »

Offline MrTŠ

• Posts Too Much
  • Horses just naturally have Mohawk haircuts.
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2010, 05:04:48 AM »
Mil is a genious :XD:

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2010, 08:56:24 AM »
Lord Death was killed by Elkric

Lord Death: Why did you switch team??
Elkric: Because it was four versus zero. Blue versus no red. The Red team were empty.
Lord Death: Yea but we would have won
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 10:46:42 AM by Elkric »

Offline Vincitore

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2010, 10:06:58 AM »

I can't remember exactly how it went, but it was funny.

On Ice Fields:

shadowzack died
shadowzack: i hate fall damage
-db-Vinci: Gravity
BFM_JANE: apples hate it
shadowzack: i know, i'm not stupid
BFM_Mil: the bridge jump takes time to learn
shadowzack: stop talking like you're the smartest person in the world
shadowzack: wow

You had to be there!

Lol! What a guy...  :LOL:

Offline Lone WolF

• Newbie Poster
  • If you shine, you die.
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2010, 08:21:23 PM »
When I was in the RP clan this happened in our Mod server.

"wait wiat allow me" ~ (Naruto *jumps*)

"I wasn't going to kill you..." ~ (RP~A!)
"I won't try to kill you, if you don't try to kill me." ~ (RP~A! or... RP-Atrox, RP~Atrox)

[Story behind the lines.]
The tower on Gephy had a tele to the top for both teams, and a player named Naruto would tele up grap a sniper or two and try to kill me while I was on the top sniping, after about the 7th or 8th time of Naruto teleporting up there, then dying by me or falling off the top, I began to feel sorry for the player and began typing, "I won't try to kill you, if you don't try to kill me." I was staring at Naruto while typeing that and the text popped up, "wait wiat allow me" *Naruto jumps* So I canceled that text and said, "I wasn't going to kill you..." then retyped that no kill me, I won't kill you.
I'm Serious, Stop Following Me!!

Offline Cheetah

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2010, 06:39:54 PM »
i dont remember who it was between but it was in danger canyon.

[Gunner]: your going the wrong way

[me]: oh... ty.

[Gunner]: np

we had just made the jump in the middle and the nav was behind us but i forgot to turn around...
................._ ,,, _  _...
\/\/][/\/|}_l  |-"|- |- |}
                       ''' '''

///////^\\\\\\\         
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\       
/ @  |_______________\     -aahhhh! bunnies... very deadly.  
\____|\______________/       
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|                                             (\__/)
                                                                         (='.'=)          -dont tell the turtle
                                                                         (")_(")           ;)

Offline Fuse

• Junior Poster
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2010, 03:08:35 AM »
Ok Im not sure exactly how this went, I was driving. It involved a lot of BFMs and a gamer named You, and ensuing a who? what? You? Me? No You. You:yes? or something like that. I didnt save it.

also there was one with Kiwi and Jane and the same guy, and they were confused when it said "You quit"

Thanx Benjy for the awesome Siggy!

Thanks TH-7 Erik! Love it!

"E.T. for the Atari, if you place this game in the console, puppies die. That's how bad it is."

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2010, 04:13:50 AM »

You quit
BFM_JANE: no I didn't

Print